DLP at Christmas (so MANY questions)

Petit_Rose

Second Star to the Right **
Hi!

We have just booked to spend 20th - 27th Dec at DLP.

We are staying at the Sequoia Lodge in a GF room.

How do I find a list of which restaurants are closed on which days? And can you book any restaurant for dinner on Christmas day (for regular dinner, not christmas dinner)?

Are there any extra special things around the hotels (i.e. silhouette artists)?

What are your must dos for Christmas at DLP?

Thanks!

I took my mum to Disneyland Paris for Christmas 2013. We stayed at Sequoia Lodge, in one of the Lodges, not in the main building. We did almost the same dates as you, we arrive December 23 and left December 27. This is my trip report https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneyland-paris-on-christmas-day-yes-please.3406168/

Hi!
How do I find a list of which restaurants are closed on which days?
This is the best place to check for restaurant opening hours. https://disneykindofday.blogspot.ie/2015/04/restaurant-opening-hours-disneyland.html The hours are released in 3 month blocks. Currently they have the hours listed up to the end of September. At the end of September they should update and list the hours for October/ November / December

And can you book any restaurant for dinner on Christmas day (for regular dinner, not christmas dinner)?
Yes, only a few restaurants have a special Christmas dinner ( which may not be the Turkey dinner Irish / UK people expect)
All the rest are open as normal and have their regular menus

Are there any extra special things around the hotels (i.e. silhouette artists)?
What are your must dos for Christmas at DLP?

For Christmas 2017 I have seen the following advertised. Your best thing to do would be to check the official website or go to your local highstreet travel agent and ask for the Disneyland Paris Christmas 2017 brochure.
  1. Goofy's Incredible Christmas - A new evening show with Disney characters telling a Christmas story projected on the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
  2. A Merry Stitchmas - A new show at the Royal Castle Stage with Mickey & friends helping Stitch learn the meaning of Christmas by singing songs.
  3. Sing a Merry Christmas - A new daily show with Mickey, Minnie & friends singing well known Christmas songs, a few times a day at the WDS.
  4. A Christmas big band in Videopolis with Mickey and Minnie
  5. A Christmas parade
  6. The tree lighting ceremony
  7. Frozen Sing Along
  8. Enchanted Advent Calendar, every morning in front of the Castle
The times and locations of these events wont be available for your dates until a week before. This is the link for the current entertainment schedule for 9 September to 15 September http://download.disneylandparis.com/Disneyland-Paris_Shows-and-Parades.pdf It gets updated every week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!