DLP DVC and Annual Pass Questions

Alyleth

Disney & Doctor Who Crazy
I am planning a surprise graduation trip for my daughter and her bestie for mid June and have decided on Disneyland Paris (this is her bucket list trip). We have been gifted a very large amount of points with an expiration date and will be using those to stay on property. I realize using points for DLP resorts is not a great use of them, but due to the number of points, expiration date, the convenience of staying onsite, and my knee issues, this is my plan. I am thinking 5 days in the parks - I know that's a lot, but this is likely a once in a lifetime trip for her, and I am very very slow. We want to see EVERYTHING and do all the shows. We will also spend some time in Paris, but will take the train on those days.

Questions:
Historically when have the point charts for DLP been released for the April and following months?
Would it make sense to get an annual pass? if so, how does that work with reservations?
Are there any must do food places or experiences?

Thank you for your help, I greatly appreciate it.

There are not many DVC members on this part of the board. I would suggest to post this on the DVC board.

If you go for an annual pass you have to make park reservations like everyone who stays off-site.

For food, keep your expectations low when you are used to US parks. The food is not on the same level and especially table service is very overpriced in DLP. I wasn't impressed by it myself but a lot of people here seemed to love Remy's. Further better options are Captain Jack's, Walt's for table service. I prefer to eat in the village, better prices. But with the refurbishment of Disney Village some are closed. Annette's should remain open for now.

For counter service, Hakuna Matata is a favourite for me.

Victoria's for milkshakes and snacks is popular, but there will be a line due to limited capacity inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter