DLP hotels - how soon to book?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
We are going to be at DLP July 15-18 2020. How soon should I book our hotel? Also, I wanted just a room only, not a package and went to Expedia and everything is already booked! Wow! This makes me feel like there might be some urgency to get my rooms booked now. Even though I really didn't want to put down a deposit just yet for our trip that is 9 months away.

Thanks for any advice!

No, it's not fully booked, the rooms are not released yet. Should be available in a few months. If I'm not mistaken, Disney will release their packages first, then the room only for AP holders and then it goes to the Expedia-type websites.
So relax, check it once in a while if you feel like it, but no reason for stress.

Thanks so much! I'm thinking of booking Sequoia, two connecting rooms, since it's still on the lake but much cheaper than Newport and of course DLH. I hope I can get a good deal on Expedia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter