DLP Resort Recommendation

Call your card provider and let them know you will be booking something in a different currency, most likely its fraud prevention. I have had this with my card, phoned and told what I was trying to book so they didn't block the transaction
I did call the card company and it wasn't that, and I could also buy other things online from Paris in Euros with the card. So this is definitely an issue specific to the Disneyland Paris website for other countries. I tried Ireland's website, Iceland's, Canada's, etc. I cleared my browser's cookies each time. None of them would let me book the ressie with my Visa credit card. I then searched tricks online and saw one about doing this by leaving the foreign country name as it was on your contact info, but typing in the rest of your American address in the address line. Tried that, and it also didn't work. So impossible online. I tried for days.

This morning I had WDW transfer a call to Disneyland Paris, and I told them that I wanted to book the deal offered through Ireland's website, which they were happy to do. I paid in full in Euros using the same card that never worked online. No problems at all, and the adjusted price in US dollars was a savings of about $300 over what I would have paid for the exact same package via the USA website (which was still a good deal, as it is a "book 4 nights for the price of 2 nights" offer). So the savings were worth the hassle.

Hooray! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!