DLP restaurants

chezp

Earning My Ears
Are there any websites which have sample menus for the DLP restaurants, in the same way Deb Wills' site does for WDW?

Thanks,

Cheryl

The best unofficial site for DLP is this one. Unfortunately it does not have restaurant menus, although a few weeks ago ssomeone posted a review of all the park restaurants on the site's forum. There is a brief review for each hotel on the site. SimonV's new DLP book is out shortly and will include good hotel descriptions.

Regards

Rob

I can't get any joy with that link Rob. My pc is playing up tonight. For some reason its really slow.
I'll try the link again tommorow.

Thanks for the link Rob. Unfortunately, some parts of the site (mainly the bits I want!) haven't yet been translated into English. I only took German to GCSE level and that was 14 years ago - looks like I might have to get the old textbooks out!! ;)

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter