DLP Transfer from Park to Paris

hardingk

DVC Member since 2007 AKV & BLT
Can anyone recommend a car service that provides transportation from DLP into Paris? Thanks!

We're hiring a local Paris tour guide company for our upcoming Aug trip and have an itinerary planning session with them this coming weekend. This is on our list of questions to cover. I'll post what they propose to us and look for other's opinions that may follow up on this thread as well.

We are using Ezyshuttle, from CDG to our Hotel in Paris....then again from our Hotel in Paris to Newport Bay Hotel at DLP, Heading home went decided on using magical shuttle going back to CDG for our flight home...

If you are just looking for a ride into Paris... You might want to check out Uber rates... We had some friends that used Uber to get back to DLP one evening when their DGD started not feeling well...they had used(booked round trip) a private car service going into Paris, and when their DGD became ill... they company wasn't able to pick them up due to all the other scheduling.. They went with Uber to get them back right away... They also used them once or twice more...he said it gave them more freedom to leave DLP when they wanted to and come back when they were ready...

We are using Ezyshuttle, from CDG to our Hotel in Paris....then again from our Hotel in Paris to Newport Bay Hotel at DLP, Heading home went decided on using magical shuttle going back to CDG for our flight home...

If you are just looking for a ride into Paris... You might want to check out Uber rates... We had some friends that used Uber to get back to DLP one evening when their DGD started not feeling well...they had used(booked round trip) a private car service going into Paris, and when their DGD became ill... they company wasn't able to pick them up due to all the other scheduling.. They went with Uber to get them back right away... They also used them once or twice more...he said it gave them more freedom to leave DLP when they wanted to and come back when they were ready...

Thank you!

We spoke with our touring company yesterday and asked about car service options. While they emphasized that our hotel is across the street from a metro stop that will take us straight to DLP they are going to put together some recommendations for car services when they provide us a write up. They did say that Uber is a also a convenient option from getting around and that a typical ride from our hotel in the 9th Arr. to DLP would be about 100€. I'll post with the names of the car services when we hear back from them.

We spoke with our touring company yesterday and asked about car service options. While they emphasized that our hotel is across the street from a metro stop that will take us straight to DLP they are going to put together some recommendations for car services when they provide us a write up. They did say that Uber is a also a convenient option from getting around and that a typical ride from our hotel in the 9th Arr. to DLP would be about 100€. I'll post with the names of the car services when we hear back from them.

The cost of that uber ride just put me back at taking the train and then an uber from the metro to our hotel because it's too far to walk with suitcases. We're in the 2nd so close to where you'll be but we're doing DLP first. We leave in 19 days :)

Thanks! I just sent you a msg through the boards!

The cost of that uber ride just put me back at taking the train and then an uber from the metro to our hotel because it's too far to walk with suitcases. We're in the 2nd so close to where you'll be but we're doing DLP first. We leave in 19 days :)

Please come back and post some trip details when you return. We would love to hear about not only your DLP time but also any must dos that you find while you're in Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter