DLP with a Day Trip to Mont St. Michel?

DebZip

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done a day trip from DLP to Mont St. Michel?

I am working on plans for September 2020 (hopefully) and wondering if you went to MSM, did you use a tour company or go on your own via train or bus?

I was hoping you would get more opinions. Mont St Michel was on my list for this trip to France, as well. Anyone who has ever taken high school French wants to see it!

When we were doing research we decided it was too far from Paris, although a number of companies have bus trips. Just seemed like too much coordinating for us. Fortunately we're "old" so we booked a Road Scholar trip (formerly Elderhostel) that includes MSM.

Hope you make it there. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

We were there yesterday, but had been staying in Houlgate to attend DDay events. That alone was about 3 hours from DLP, and MSM was about 2 hours from there. MSM is a neat place to check out, but stay closer. Don’t make it a day trip from Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter