DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Amy and Erin your packages arrived today!

Amy yours looks like it got dragged behind a truck! I will open it soon, mostly just dirty not so much squished :)

I have one that is MIA, i think I will just angel her two groups. Still planning on a monday po date. I will see what happens with the one in transit.

Thanks ladies!! cant wait to open these boxes up!

Kristie, I didnt get a chance to go on and on about your great pieces but let me do that now!
OMG! I hope I get at least something! I just love your work! Your titles are fantastic and I wish I could do something like that but thats why we have you and your awesomeness.
Oh yeah, like everything else too!:)

Thanks so much Rita! I really appreciate your kind words! :goodvibes

Amy and Erin your packages arrived today!

Amy yours looks like it got dragged behind a truck! I will open it soon, mostly just dirty not so much squished :)

Wonderful! :rolleyes2 Maybe they decided to send it Pony Express instead of Priority. That would at least explain why it took so long to get there...

Ok So 1 package is in transit still... waiting to get the DC and see where it is.

1 has not responded so I will be angeling her groups on sunday, sorting and to the po, monday evening!

Last package arrived saturday....

Still need to angel the two groups from the MIA swapper.

working on swapping out- but DS is having a cranky day so in turn I am having a cranky day and havent/wont be working on these today. :) will try again tomorrow, or send DS to work with his dad.

Alright so after 3 + hours of non stop sorting this swap is swapped out.

Thanks to all of those that followed the bagging instructions, it really did make a difference!

I will get them all boxed and ready for the PO when I get home later this evening and will take them to the PO first thing in the morning. I'd love to take it tonight but I have some errands to run :)

PS Thanks to those that sent goodies. Too Sweet of you.

Ohh and LaWanna, Kristi, Belle I need to find a giant box for yours so it may be a few more days :lmao:

Lisa, yours are stowed in the cubby for a few more weeks :)

Alright so after 3 + hours of non stop sorting this swap is swapped out.

Thanks to all of those that followed the bagging instructions, it really did make a difference!

I will get them all boxed and ready for the PO when I get home later this evening and will take them to the PO first thing in the morning. I'd love to take it tonight but I have some errands to run :)

PS Thanks to those that sent goodies. Too Sweet of you.

Ohh and LaWanna, Kristi, Belle I need to find a giant box for yours so it may be a few more days :lmao:

Lisa, yours are stowed in the cubby for a few more weeks :)
That is ok Rachal when you get it out you get it out.

I didnt take pics of the groups so we will have to make do. It was going to be impossible with the amount of time it was taking just to swap them out.

Here are most of my groups. they are all jumbled in my photobucket :)

World of Color:

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0486.jpg

Cafe Orleans- spin off of Cheryl's idea any my favorite dessert, they have the coordinations paper so you can sand more if you would like

IMAG0465.jpg

IASW Holiday

IMAG0463.jpg

Autopia
IMAG0461.jpg

Merida
IMAG0460.jpg

love your pieces Rachal! I'm sure sort was tough....maybe those who haven't taken photos of their stuff could do so ....that way we can see everyone's work!

thanks for holding on to my pieces...we plan on coming out for Mr. K's first bday!

MusicalDisneyDreams and I both got our boxes today. Everything is awesome!!! Thanks ladies and thank you Rachal for hosting :)

I cant believe I have recieved my box already!
Awesome job everyone! I just love everything! My books are going to look so good!
Rachal, thank you for hosting this aweaome swap!
See you again next year?:thumbsup2?!

I have recieved my package. I have been out of town until now. Thank you so much for hosting. I absolutely love everyone's items.

My package came today :cool1:

Haven't had time to open it yet, it's my reward for finishing what I need to do first! But the box looks good!

I have Lisa's stuff will be giving that to her soon.

LaWanna, Kristi and Belle's are on a donkey headed for the desert expected to arrive friday.

That just leaves 2 that should have made it to their homes...

We received our box yesterday. Everything looks great! I can hardly wait to get started using them. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter