Do all OKW 2-bedrooms have two beds in the second bedroom?

dmychuds

all awesome all the time
Do all OKW 2-bedrooms have two beds in the second bedroom or do some have a bed and a sleeper sofa?

OKW is the only DVC property that has two real queen beds in all studios. They only place they have a sleeper sofa is in the living room with 1,2 and 3 bedroom units. In 2 bedroom units there will be 2 queens even in the lock offs. In the three bedroom units, the second bedroom has 2 queens and the third bedroom has two full size beds.

Plus every living room will also have the twin sized sleeper chair.

OKW is the only DVC property that has two real queen beds in all studios. They only place they have a sleeper sofa is in the living room with 1,2 and 3 bedroom units. In 2 bedroom units there will be 2 queens even in the lock offs. In the three bedroom units, the second bedroom has 2 queens and the third bedroom has two full size beds.
So the 3br comes with 2full size beds in the third bedroom?

yes, 1 king, 2 queens, 2 doubles, 1 queen sofa, 1 twin chair and 4 full bathrooms.

yes, 1 king, 2 queens, 2 doubles, 1 queen sofa, 1 twin chair and 4 full bathrooms.
Ok wow....thank you that’s perfect and sounds like more than enough room as most of the kids will sleep together or not sleep at all 😂....there are full kitchens as well?

Ok wow....thank you that’s perfect and sounds like more than enough room as most of the kids will sleep together or not sleep at all 😂....there are full kitchens as well?
https://dvcrequest.com/information/dvc-resorts/5-old-key-west
Go there and you can do a "Virtual Tour" of the OKW rooms. I believe all of these are the renovated rooms too (at least the Grand Villa one is for sure). But yes it has a full kitchen and large dining room table.

Grand Villas (three bedroom units except not Tree House Villas) sleep twelve. Two queen beds and two double beds upstairs. One king bed, one queen sleeper sofa and one twin sleeper chair downstairs. Beds for 13, but you are only allowed 12.

Grand Villas (three bedroom units except not Tree House Villas) sleep twelve. Two queen beds and two double beds upstairs. One king bed, one queen sleeper sofa and one twin sleeper chair downstairs. Beds for 13, but you are only allowed 12.
So if I book there I’m only allowed 12 ppl even if I’ll pay extra for the extra person?

So if I book there I’m only allowed 12 ppl even if I’ll pay extra for the extra person?
Room occupancy is not adjustable. It's twelve persons, plus one child under the age of three. That's it. That's how it is for all grand villas. Just 12.

Room occupancy is not adjustable. It's twelve persons, plus one child under the age of three. That's it. That's how it is for all grand villas. Just 12.
Yes, I think the grand villas at Kidani have sleeping for 14, but max is 12 plus one child under 3. Just gives some options for the guests. How thoughtful of DVC.

Unless someone is under three you could not put an additional guest on your reservation. Fire laws, if caught; you will all be asked to leave, immediately...and in the past, this scenario has happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter