Do any of the Disney stores have 'closeout' 2000 merchandise??

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
Ever see something in a store you really want, then not get it, then kick yourself for not getting it? :)

We spent 10 unbelievable days in WDW last year, and have some great souvenirs. I just wish I had bought some of the things I considered, but walked away from. So I am just wondering if anyone knows of any shops on property that still have surplus 2000 stuff for sale. In particular, I want the 2000 "Hand in Hand" Xmas Snow globe, and also the 2000 drink "Koozie". I imagine that WDW also has tons of year 2000 T-shirts and sweatshirts to clear out, so if anyone can tell me who has them I would be grateful!

Thanks,

'Beano' :cool:

I was at the Disney Catalog Outlet store in Virginia last week. They had some WDW 2000 stuff in there. I remember seeing a t-shirt and a tote bag. But that was about it for WDW 2000 stuff. They had a lot more stuff from DL though. They had a neat photo album in there for 2000 Disneyland but not from WDW. I wished it was from WDW. :cool:

Hi!
We just returned from our first family Disney trip! It was incredible. We saw 2000
Merchandise at 2 places down there.... the Lake Buena Vista Outlet and the the Belz
Outlet Malls. Both have stores that are run by Disney and the prices are fantastic!
They had lots of photo frames, shirts/sweatshirts, pens, photo albums and I'm quite sure they
had the beverage cozies with the year 2000. Maybe you can find a friend or family
member going down there and ask them to pick up some of this merchandise
for you. Everything was quite inexpensive!

Both my sons got great hats for over 50% off original price and my daugher (who loves
the dwarfs!) was thrilled with her $2.99 Sneezy, Sleepy and Bashful!

Hope this helps!!

- Cindy VK

the 2000 year T shirts were[in march 2001] $4.99!!!
my favorite was the green MK fireworks w/fab 5 in front of the Castle!!!!

There was a red and a blue 2000 w/fab 5 around the numbers. And I think a yellow one??

We found a Ak tin w/the gang for .99

The Die Cast character vehicals Donald in his toontown boat .99

At Belz trading pins were $3.99 for the same ones at Lake Buena Vista FS they were $1.99!!!

For those military, check the base to see if they are having any Disney Tent Sales. They had one here at Ft Eustis in VA a few weeks ago. Had lots of discounted Disney shirts of all kinds. Some also from DL. The prices were cheap and worth looking for the tent.

We just were at the Character Premiere last night and they still have some 2000 merchandise left. I honestly didn't notice what they had, I do remember seeing plates and some other items. I know they have a few locations throughout the country but not exactly sure where they're all located.

They have merchandise from the parks and stores that has been mostly discontinued and much of it is substantially discounted. I do recall seeing some items there last nite that we actually saw at Disney a few weeks ago (and it was 1/2 price at the Character Premiere).

I actually went shopping there a few weeks ago the day after we came back from Disney (instead of spending a fortune at WDW for the goodies), I got things there for my dd and some other friends, which saved a lot of $$$.

If you're lucky enough to have one within driving distance I strongly suggest holding off on the "bring back" gifts from WDW and go shopping there. Mostly everything has tags with Walt Disney World on it. It may sound "cheap" but when you know how much all of that stuff retails for there, well it doesn't seem like such a bad idea and no one knows the difference (not even us!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter