Do any of you train with Bone Conduction headphones?

IamTrike

DIS Veteran
I've been intrigued by them. I like the idea of being able to hear the environmental noise when I run outside. I am trying to figure if people prefer them to running with just 1 earbud.

I've been intrigued by them. I like the idea of being able to hear the environmental noise when I run outside. I am trying to figure if people prefer them to running with just 1 earbud.

Aftershokz Trekz Titanium are the only headphones I use when training. I really like the safety aspect of having my ears free to hear environmental sounds. As an added bonus not plugging my ears up allows air to flow and keeps them cooler, too. As @SgtTibbs said, their sound can be overwhelmed by especially noisy traffic, but I find that to be a rare occurrence. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Bluetooth earphone solution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter