Do Cabins Open Around Final Payment Time?

Kadie

Earning My Ears
Happy Friday! We are booked for a Sep 19 Cruise of which final payment is due at the end of this month. We don't LOVE our cabin location, so I've been checking to see about making a swap and not many options are open. Just curious, in your experience do some cabins sometimes open up around the Final Payment window?

Thanks!

Some is encouraging. :) I'm just hoping a Family Verandah will open on Deck 8 so we can be closer to family. They're currently all taken.

Even if they do, they may go directly into GTY or VGT territory so you would not be able to choose a cabin directly. Definitely a possibility - especially if they are filled now.

Even if they do, they may go directly into GTY or VGT territory so you would not be able to choose a cabin directly. Definitely a possibility - especially if they are filled now.

Good point. There are some cabins open, on other decks. But not a ton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter