Do/did ever wear hats

DS has the biggest head I've ever seen. It has to be at least a size 8 1/4, probably 8 1/2. He can't find any hats he likes that fits his huge noggin, which is sad because he'd love to be a hat guy.

Yes. I wear a baseball style hat if I am going to be out in the sun (beach, Disneyland, etc) because if I don't I get sick. The first time I got "sun sick" was on a trip to Disneyland. The first day I felt yucky all afternoon, into the evening. The next day I bought a hat and have worn it ever since.

DS has the biggest head I've ever seen. It has to be at least a size 8 1/4, probably 8 1/2. He can't find any hats he likes that fits his huge noggin, which is sad because he'd love to be a hat guy.

LOL, thats funny, he will grow into the big head, its almsot funny how kids might have one portion of their body grow to full thing at a early age

I almost always where a hat, mostly a Flat Cap. I work in an environment that hats/hairnets are required by the health dep and it’s just became habit. Add to that when I work outside, the hat provides a small amount of shade.

wdw2017232798022622_404325206324_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg_zpsoggwecvb.jpg

Nope! They look stupid on me I have a big head and even bigger hair. Doesn't work. If I have to wear one for a show or a dance, I have to shove at least 10 gigantic bobby pins to keep the dang thing on. Even then it usually falls off.

I love wearing hats. I have a few different types for wearing at WDW - baseball caps, straw fedora, floppy sun hats. My favourite is the Figmet hat with wings coming out the back.

At home, I'll usually wear a straw fedora for the rare times it's sunny enough to need one, and as soon as it's cold enough out comes my collection of winter hats.

This year I'm hoping the Mickey pumpkin hat makes a comeback at WDW because my life really needs another silly hat I'll only wear at Disney :laughing:

We bought the biggest wide brim hats we could find at Dick’s sporting goods recently because they were on a recommended supplies list from the outfitter for a 3 day white water rafting trip we are taking in Utah. I thought what the heck, let’s wear them on our recent Disney trip. We even wore them in the Oasis pool at the Poly. We used screen too but we did not get sunburn on a 10 day trip. My husband is bald on the top of his head and has had stuff lazered off up there so he’s a hat wearer anyway. He has several hats from his favorite hat store in New Orleans, Meyers. I especially like the Panama hats on him. I have a few other hats too but they give me “hat hair.” I have to really be worried about too much sun to wear one but honestly the wide brim one was kinda handy during summer afternoon rain storms in Orlando. As much as we wore them at Disney, I was amazed we didn’t lose them before the rafting trip.

I hate hats and always have. When I was a kid my mom would by me those goofy dress hats with the elastic band to hold it on and the hat usually "accidentally" flew out of the car window within a week. I will tolerate a baseball cap when necessary since I burn easily,but would prefer to put 50 sunblock on my nose repeatedly than wear a hat.

Not normally. Hardly ever. Sometimes on a long hike. But never inside, and certainly not while eating. It looks so bad.

I used to love wearing "dress" hats back in the 90s. I had several and I rocked em, in my opinion.
But, I haven't worn a hat in the decades since.

DH wears ballcaps almost every day.

Baseball caps if I'm going to be outside in the sun and the a knit cap if it is very cold in the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter