Do/did you and your DH, DW, SO (did I miss anyone?) have a special song?

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
I wanted to do something special for my 400th post..

DH & I started dating in 1986. "Our song" was "I can't fight the feeling" by REO Speedwagon (anyone remember them??) DH will not admit it, but that song summed up our relationship...at least to me. :)

We got married in 1987 and just celebrated our 15th anniversary.

Jill....who misses the music (and albums) from the 80's....

Yes we do but it's kind of a strange one. It's "Rock Me" by Great White

DH and I always liked the Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" and wanted to use it as our wedding song. We ended up using Van Morrison's "Have I Told You Lately", which also holds significance for us.

Allen says when he hears "She drives me Crazy" it reminds him of me.:crazy: I don't think that's a compliment though.;)

Jill,

"I Can't Fight This Feeling" was our song too!!!!!! We started dating in the fall of '85, and it fit us to a "T" as well!! Great song, and with the return of the 80's stations, we hear it fairly often on the radio now!

Erika

DH and I say that Bonnie Raitt's "Something to Talk About" is our song.........(it was an office romance) ;)
:teeth:

"I Can't Fight This Feeling" was (and is) our song as well. We even made a special effort to attend an REO Speedwagon concert just so we could hear them perform "our song" live. I still get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I hear that song on the radio.

From This Moment On - Shania Twain

This was our wedding song - we were married in September 1998!!

Everytime I hear this song I think of my DH and our wedding day!!

Our song is "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel but our wedding song was "Have I Told You Lately" Van Morrison

I just asked DH this question and he informed me it was, "Hungry like a Wolf" :rolleyes: by Duran Duran. I shall say no more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter