Do I ADR a Breakfast at Boma?

Cornish Lad

Mouseketeer
As the breakfast at Boma is a buffet and as it is a resort location is it necessary to pre-book for the two of us - looking at end of September?

Yes. Boma is very popular. If you want to eat there book an ADR. There is a chance you might get a walkup but if you know you really want to eat there I wouldn’t chance it.

You will need an ADR and I still tell everyone to get an ADR anywhere they really want to eat at. You will enjoy breakfast there, I particularly enjoyed the omelets.

You will need an ADR and I still tell everyone to get an ADR anywhere they really want to eat at. You will enjoy breakfast there, I particularly enjoyed the omelets.
Thanks for the info - will definitely be sorting that one out! :smickey:

Yes. Boma is very popular. If you want to eat there book an ADR. There is a chance you might get a walkup but if you know you really want to eat there I wouldn’t chance it.
My instinct was to book it - will definitely do so now - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter