Do I Need A 12-Step Program?

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I just spoke to my guide and added on 60 points, and my original contract hasn't even closed yet. Help! (I'm psyched, though. :goodvibes )

By the way, I'm know people are having difficulty getting BCV add-ons, but my original contract is at VWL, and I just got 60 more points there, and there was no problem whatsoever either time.

If you need a 12 step program, we all need one!! Congrats on your add-on. We did an add-on for VWL also, with no waitlist. We had been on the BCV waitlist and got tired of waiting! We love VWL. :)

Congrats to both of you for your add-ons.
I've managed to keep addontis at bay for 9 months.

Well, if you need a 12 step program, we all do! :rotfl2:
I added on 50 points, after only 1 month into my financing the orig 150!
(I paid for the add on though up front, charged about half of it on the Disney vis, and paid cash for the rest).

justloveit said:
If you need a 12 step program, we all need one!! Congrats on your add-on. We did an add-on for VWL also, with no waitlist. We had been on the BCV waitlist and got tired of waiting! We love VWL. :)

I love VWL as well. Though actually, I've never stayed there. I stayed at the hotel part of Wilderness Lodge shortly after it opened, and I've visited there a number of times since then for meals and to look around. I really, really love that place. For various reasons, my first stay in the villas won't be until September 2006. (Yes, I plan things way in advance, which is one of the reasons why DVC is good for me.)

In our case, state Real Estate laws prevent us from going direct to DVD, which has held us up from adding on... Which is probably a good thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter