Do I need tickets to reserve dining?

Mambo Junkie

DIS Veteran
My 60 day window is fast approaching and I'm in charge of making reservations. Several in the party have not yet bought tickets. Do they need to have purchased them before I can book for them?

My 60 day window is fast approaching and I'm in charge of making reservations. Several in the party have not yet bought tickets. Do they need to have purchased them before I can book for them?
Nope! You can book dining without park reservations.

Thank you! That's what I told my son. He was worried because some hadn't bought tickets yet. They're waiting to see f they are going to extend the 4 day 4 park ticket beyond September 29. I don't think so but they want to wait.

Thank you! That's what I told my son. He was worried because some hadn't bought tickets yet. They're waiting to see f they are going to extend the 4 day 4 park ticket beyond September 29. I don't think so but they want to wait.
They won’t extend the ticket deal, it starts to get busy again in October. But no harm in waiting, I don’t think there’s a ticket price hike coming up. Definitely make your reservations as soon as your window opens up! Have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter