Do I need to quarantine upon arrival in FL?

summer-of-esp

Earning My Ears
Hey folks,

We booked our trip to WDW for October 2021 to be there for the 50th. I know it’s almost a year away, and a lot can change before then, but as of right now, if Canadians fly to Florida, do they have to quarantine upon arrival in Florida? Or only when they return to Canada for 2 weeks? I’m planning on booking like 3 weeks off work, visiting WDW for 7 days, then home to quarantine for 2 weeks.
Thanks

Right now Florida has lifted any quarantine restrictions related to coming into the state.

I'm hopeful by next year (September for me lol), we won't have to quarantine for the 14 days here when we come back. Hopefully if a vaccine is not available by that date, rapid testing will be.

We'll see.

Nope! And hopefully our Canadian quarantine will be gone by then too, otherwise you'll have to isolate for two weeks upon your return to Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter