Do I put DS on the school bus? What time is he going to school?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Not sure if Im putting DS on the bus this year. Not even sure what time school starts. DS hasnt been on a bus for over 3yrs now but the school this year is farther away.
But how can I decide if he's going on the school bus when I dont even know what time he's going to school?! Our town still hasnt told us if the kids will be doing the afternoon shift w/the high schoolers going in the morning! School starts in 2.5 wks

We don't get notification about a week prior to school starts. So technically, they have three weeks!

Jack rode the bus Monday.... it was a NIGHTMARE. He cried and the busdriver said I could ride..... Megan and I got on.... the bus driver said, "You must know your way around, where is Maple Street??" It was the street she just came off of! She asked me several questions like that- the kids were 20 minutes LATE to school. Jack was crying the whole time, "Mommy she doesn't know where she's going." That was his one and only bus ride. When school starts for real in September I will drive or walk him there......

Good luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter