So many creative brides!

Here are some of my creations for my wedding:

I bought the glasses and then added starfish and raffia
71044.jpg

Menu cards
74037.jpg

Seating cards
74011.jpg

This castle was white alabaster from Arribas - then I painted it with castle colors
74401.jpg

Cocktail hour centerpieces
74413.jpg

Centerpieces
74020.jpg

Invitations
IMGP5848-2.jpg

Wedding favors - photo album
IMGP4537.jpg

LOVE all of this! Your centerpieces are AMAZING!

lurkyloo -

I'm sorry if this was already asked and you answered. I couldn't find anything.

Do you mind me asking how did he make those hats? I LOVE them!!! I'd like to make some for my fiance and I for when we go for our honeymoon.

KStarfish82 - What wonderful ideas! the unity sand is my favorite, so simple and elegant, and perfectly gorgeous! I'm also a big fan of the menu! You've carried that ribbon or atleast the texture over to a lot of your items, and it ties it all so well together!!! The castle, the centerpiece... ack! where's the jealous smiley???

lurkyloo -

I'm sorry if this was already asked and you answered. I couldn't find anything.

Do you mind me asking how did he make those hats? I LOVE them!!! I'd like to make some for my fiance and I for when we go for our honeymoon.

I don't mean to butt in, but are you referring to the baseball caps with the ears on them?

KStarfish82 - What wonderful ideas! the unity sand is my favorite, so simple and elegant, and perfectly gorgeous! I'm also a big fan of the menu! You've carried that ribbon or at least the texture over to a lot of your items, and it ties it all so well together!!! The castle, the centerpiece... ack! where's the jealous smiley???

Thank you so much! :goodvibes We had an under the sea/beach theme which was carried out by blues/greens and accented with tropical plumeria (silk ones as seen in the centerpiece)...it is amazing what you can do nowadays with 50% off coupons to Michaels and AC Moore!!! :)

LOVE all of this! Your centerpieces are AMAZING!

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Here's some of my projects I did so far...

Engagement Part Invitations
2011-05-10_194222.jpg

Bridal Party Gifts to Ask them to be in the wedding
2011-01-10_21-01-27_189.jpg

2011-01-10_21-03-46_764.jpg

Allison.jpg

Buttons for Important Attendees at Engagement Party
IMG_5403.jpg

Hair Flower
IMG_5401.jpg

Bridal Party Tank Tops
__060.jpg

__084.jpg

CupCake Tower
__092.jpg

..and that's it so far! If I find better pictures of the shirts I'll post more. I know I have them somewhere!

The back of my fiance's and mine said '..all hail the princess/prince' & mine had Minnie with a crown! ;D

Here's some of my projects I did so far...

Engagement Part Invitations
2011-05-10_194222.jpg

Bridal Party Gifts to Ask them to be in the wedding
2011-01-10_21-01-27_189.jpg

2011-01-10_21-03-46_764.jpg

Allison.jpg

Buttons for Important Attendees at Engagement Party
IMG_5403.jpg

Hair Flower
IMG_5401.jpg

Bridal Party Tank Tops
__060.jpg

__084.jpg

CupCake Tower
__092.jpg

..and that's it so far! If I find better pictures of the shirts I'll post more. I know I have them somewhere!

The back of my fiance's and mine said '..all hail the princess/prince' & mine had Minnie with a crown! ;D

Adorable!! Amazing!!

I have these on my PJ as well but thought it would be easier to find on this thread too :)

The Toss Bouquet

Pirate Ship Boutonnieres

My Bridal Bouquet (complete with Hidden Mickey)

Ok...I'll play! Since the wedding is over, I've been in major DIY withdrawal! DIY was my favorite part! Here are some of the things I did: (Sorry for the huge pics...too lazy to resize!)

Shirt for my daddy:
2011-06-08151902.jpg

OK, so I have to post a pic of my dad. Then you'll understand the reason for the tee.
219552_219213204757235_100000056722170_902515_2541007_o.jpg

Matron of Honor card:
willyoube.jpg

Door Hangers:
100_4655.jpg

Tears of Joy Packets:
100_4654.jpg

Welcome Bags:
100_4652.jpg

3e4d6b72-orig.jpg

Bride Tee:
36f5c1e6-orig.jpg
090b55cc-orig.jpg

Groom Tee:
15fe9c83-orig.jpg
852e7c36-orig.jpg

Welcome Party Tee:
5d9cee98-orig.jpg
b0dc366d-orig.jpg

Staged Exit wands and holder:
2faebfe5-orig.jpg

Mickey Wands for BM's and FG:
0e0cfb25-orig.jpg

Hair Pieces for BM's:
50812e51-orig.jpg

Boutonnieres (not the finished product...sorry):
67c157bb-orig.jpg

Welcome Folders:
outsidefolder.jpg
f9114fe6-orig.jpg

Ellie Badges:
100_4639.jpg
100_4640.jpg

Invitations:
100_4648.jpg
100_4647.jpg
100_4645.jpg

Whew!!! Ok...is that enough DIY for ya!? :lmao: I had SO MUCH FUN doing all these things! There are a few more projects that we did, but no pics unfortunately.

Ok...I'll play! Since the wedding is over, I've been in major DIY withdrawal! DIY was my favorite part! Here are some of the things I did: (Sorry for the huge pics...too lazy to resize!)

Shirt for my daddy:
2011-06-08151902.jpg

OK, so I have to post a pic of my dad. Then you'll understand the reason for the tee.
219552_219213204757235_100000056722170_902515_2541007_o.jpg
The resemblance is uncanny!! Your dad is too cute!!

Girls, you are all DIY queens!! :worship: What a great thread-- I've saved a lot of pictures to the DIY folder on my wedding. Thank you! :banana:

i did my own save the dates and own newsletters
as of now i want to do other stuff but i don't know what yet lol

ScreenShot2011-10-04at52019PM.png

if you want ill post pics of the newsletter just ask :)

Did you make the shirts yourself? If so, do you have the images. I love them and would love to do something similar for us.

I did make the shirts myself. I also have the images if you want them. Although, all I did was search for images that I liked and designed the shirt with word. Then I just printed them on transfer paper and glitter transfer paper from michaels, cut 'em out and ironed them on the shirts. I also have the Disney font on my computer, so I just typed it all out! Easy easy!! :thumbsup2

I did make the shirts myself. I also have the images if you want them. Although, all I did was search for images that I liked and designed the shirt with word. Then I just printed them on transfer paper and glitter transfer paper from michaels, cut 'em out and ironed them on the shirts. I also have the Disney font on my computer, so I just typed it all out! Easy easy!! :thumbsup2

Glitter transfer paper? I am off to Michael's RIGHT NOW!!!

Here are some of the things I did myself for our July wedding:

Our Door hangers
IMG_2842.jpg

Informational brochure
ScreenShot2011-09-11at62820PM.png

ScreenShot2011-09-11at62824PM.png

Magnets for our van when we drive down (vista print)
livepreview2aspx.jpg

livepreviewaspx.jpg

Tears of Joy packets
IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

That's about it so far. Once the welcome folders are all done I will post them too :)

WOW!

I just stumbled across this thread, and boy I'm glad I did :)

DF and I just got engaged and are getting married this summer and I am FREAKING out because I don't want to spend tons of money on pre made stuff; if I'm gonna spend that kinda money I wanna customize it. This thread gave me TONS of ideas!!!

Officially hooked. :love:

I am going to make lots of personalized stuff for my wedding! My best friend and of course maid of honor, Hannah, are going to make shirts, boxed invitations, and more for my wedding! We are both crafty and this blog is soooo helpful! Pics to come...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter