Do kids dress for meals other than CRT?

JaxCon

Mouseketeer
My son has a tigger costume that he loves and I am wondering if he can wear it to Crystal Palace bfast, or will we look weird???:crazy:

If I recall, not many do, but my kids do. If he's into it, it will be fun regardless!

Last time we had a meal with Winnie the Pooh, it was at Tony's for lunch (while CP was being refurbished). DD 4 wore a Sleeping Beauty costume, DD 2 wore a Minnie costume, and DS 10 months, wore Tigger ears. He has red hair so he looked kind of orange, and furry like Tigger anyway!

The trip before, we had dinner at CP, and my oldest DD was 2 at the time, and she wore the Minnie Mouse costume and I dressed my younger DD who was 8 months at the time in a pink polka dot dress and pink Minnie ears.

My kids love to dress up and I dress them up any chance I get!

Have fun!!

My youngest DD (now 6) will wear her princess dresses at ALL TIMES in the parks, going to meals, everywhere...just in case she runs into a princess!

She has always LOVED to dress up & the dresses don't seem to bother her on rides & such. I am always asking her if she's too hot ect...but no " Mommy this is disneyworld & I hav't be a princess here!" her answer not mine...she's always MY little princess.

This could also be from having 2 older sisters who loved dressing her up from day 1! Having a little girl baby to play with when you are 12 & 10 yrs old is LOTS of fun. Much more fun than the boys were! LOL My oldest now 18 still buys her dresses for NO reason!

I say, if it makes his trip more magical, go for it! :teeth: You see kids in a variety of restaurants, and throughout the parks dressed up. Not many, but if he thinks is very comfortable, it will get him alot of attention, and be alot of fun.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I've seen kids dressed up everywhere in the parks, not just at restaurants, so if your son is game then go for it! No one will look at you funny, if anything they'll be happy and admiring because its so cute. :wave: And lots of times the character make an extra effort to fawn all over the dressed up children. I bet the Tigger costume will make your son the most popular kid there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter