Do kids need to show up for bib pick up?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
There will be 3 adults and my 12 twin boys doing the upcoming dark side weekend. I am wondering do the younger boys have to go for package pick up? I know adults all have to be there and showing their ID but i'm not sure if the boys have to be there also.

Usually they don’t have to be there. As long as a parent or guardian is you’ll be fine.

No. I have picked up the race packet for my teenage son (who has done some half marathons) before. I plan to do it again in January at marathon weekend.

My 15-year-old nephew did all three Princess races last year. He wasn't able to leave school early to get to the expo before the 5K, but they allowed us to pick up his bib and shirts. They also gave us a wristband for him to put on for the challenge in lieu of the photo they usually take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!