Do NOT go until Fast Pass brought back

Toonses

A little nonsense now and then...
I have done 3 trips in the last year. One in Nov. 2019, one in July, literally on re-opening, and one just last week (10/10-17). The July trip was a solo, and both the Nov. and this last week were family trips. I DO NOT recommend going to Disney until/unless they bring back Fast Pass at the very least, and honestly, I don't want to go back until the mask thing isn't a thing anymore.

Every line was super long, the heat was brutal (just about the same as in July but now with +60 min wait times on almost everything), and the mask wearing outside does NOT help that situation. Additionally, the Relaxation Stations frequently also have a significant line, and ordering food is of limited help, since getting a table in any of the quick serve (e.g. Pecos Bill), is a nightmare even in non-peak times. If you buy a snack food from one of the windows, and find a corner to sit down and eat it, frequently cast members will keep giving you the stink eye until you have your mask back on, even though you're clearly obeying the rules, sitting down and actively eating/drinking. It's stressful, over the top, and just plain unpleasant on every front.

This is highly stressful in an already stressful situation. On that point, I would also say that some cast members have let the power go to their heads, as I saw and heard them yelling at other people on numerous occasions far in excess of anything that was deserved. In several instances, there was truly no need to say anything at all, as the person was just trying to get a quick drink of water and simply pulled down the mask briefly to sip. I also want to note that neither myself or my family were yelled at, so this isn't me having an axe to grind or anything. There was only once instance in the many yellings/admonishments that I saw, where it truly was warranted.

Honestly I feel that Disney needs to remove their 'mask police' as the power truly has gone to most of their heads, and their behavior is frequently borderline bullying. When you put in place a position where their whole job is policing mask wearing, they frequently look for the smallest infractions, because pretty much everyone is following the rules and they have nothing else to do. In both my July trip, and the entire week I was there last week, I only ever saw the one family that was a true problem. It truly is the exception rather than the norm.

Note that this isn't meant to be a pro/con on mask wearing and COVID so please don't turn the comments into that - we don't need a political discussion here. This is simply a report on what the parks are currently like with the increased capacity, the policies in place, and the attitudes around all of it. Also yeah, I call Bull Hockey on the whole 25% capacity - they're either lying or they increased whatever their full capacity number is in order to claim 25% with more people.

HOTELS:
Something to know since it catches almost everyone off guard is that housekeeping needs to be requested if you want it. This might not matter to many folks, but it's something my mother particularly enjoys (and I do too, tbh) when on vacation, as there's nothing like coming back to freshly made beds and vacuumed floors after a long day in the parks. I was staying at the Swan for this trip as I got an incredible rate.

In regards to the Swan, we had a rather significant cleaning issue on the original floor we were on. The short version is that cleaning wasn't really being done prior to our entry into the room and sheets were dirty and hadn't been changed, and continued to not be changed. High praises to the manager, though, who did move us, and the rest of my family, from that floor to the 4th floor. I will also sing super high praises to the housekeeping staff on the 4th floor - they did a fantastic job every day, and were definitely some of the best housekeeping I've experienced in many years of travel around the country.

I'll put a quick note here on my hotels from July as well. I originally booked at Pop Century (this was pre-COVID) and hadn't stayed there before. I figured on a solo trip, and with the Skyliner access it would work well. I love the theming here, the cast members are all nice and the rooms are actually very comfortable. However, the walls are paper thin, and I couldn't sleep as a result. Note that I had very polite, quiet neighbors, but I could still clearly hear Austin Powers being played on one side, a whole conversation about where to go to dinner to accommodate a family member with dietary restrictions on the other, every dang suitcase rolling by on my floor, and the one above and below, and I could hear the elevator dinging with three other rooms AND the icemaker/vending machine room between me and the elevators. To be fair, I was a solo female traveler, and I may have been a bit more alert to sounds as a result. Either way, I couldn't take the lack of sleep anymore, after the third night I switched my final night to Copper Creek. Best night sleep ever. :)

RESTAURANTS:
Il Mulino
Il Mulino was delicious, and honestly, one of the best meals I've had on Disney property. We ended up getting both take out from them once or twice, as well as eating in the restaurant twice. The cheese they're using is fantastic, and I highly recommend the caprese salad. Also their Trattoria salad was amazing - we ordered it every time because we all loved it. The Arancini was also good, though I should warn folks the sauce has a kick. I like heat, and have a decent tolerance for it, as does most of family, but if you can't do heat, be aware of that in this dish. The 'spicy marinara' sauce isn't Disney spicy (i.e. nonexistent), it's actually spicy and very good.

We also got extremely lucky on our first night, and they had an Eggplant Parm as a special which was soooo good. Apparently this is beyond rare, though. Our server, a few nights later, said she'd worked there 15 years and they'd never served eggplant. She didn't believe us when we told her we'd had it, and went back and asked the chef. lol Apparently they'd run out of several things that night, and accidentally ended up with an order of eggplant in kitchen, so that became the special. I honestly hope they consider adding it permanently because it was awesome!

Anyway, I also had the chicken parm, which was good, but was HUGE. I was very glad that I split this dish with my sister, cuz dang. The gnocchi was also good, but I think the sauce did need a touch more salt. My mother and sister shared the carbonara, and my mother liked it, but my sister felt it had too much of a butter flavor, so she didn't care for it.

I also had the Margherita pizza one night, and I really liked it. Once again the cheese is delicious, and I like the fact they actually put sauce on it. I know that's not traditional, but I like it that way. :)

To sum, this is definitely a restaurant we'll go back to.

Kimonos
We got take out from here, and honestly, it was fine, but nothing amazing. We ordered the Miso soup, Wagyu Beef Satay, Gyoza, Chicken Katsu, Tamago Egg Nigiri, Asparagus Roll, Vegetarian Summer Roll, Ichiban Roll, and someone ordered the Tempura Shrimp Roll. To be fair, most of us are allergic to fish and shellfish, hence the veggie rolls and non-seafood dishes. The Miso was the best of the lot. I'd do the Chicken again - it was well seasoned, but is basically fried chicken tenders. The satay and gyoza were fine, but I wouldn't order the satay again, it was kind of bland. Of the rolls, the Tamago was okay - and that's my favorite sushi so a bit disappointing. Of the veggie rolls, the only one I'd order again is the asparagus. The summer roll had odd flavors in it, and we ended up not finishing that one, which is truly a first for us when getting sushi. The Ichiban was meh and also had an odd flavor in there. The person that ordered the shrimp had a similar reaction - not bad, but nothing to write home about. If you're really craving something other than the usual heavy fare at Disney, this might be a decent option, but if you're accustomed to eating sushi, probably don't have the highest expectations here.

Les Halles (France Pavillion EPCOT)
So we got an assortment of items to take back to the room after hearing a lot of good things about this place. Unfortunately I was disappointed with most of what we got. The main issue is that they're not using butter to make the pastry. So as a result, the Croissant is tasteless with an oily mouth feel, and that carries to anything that uses that dough or a similar dough where butter is the key. Now the regular bread is good - but bread is usually more about process than anything else. Most bread is nothing but flour, yeast, water and salt, so the ingredients part of the equation is more difficult to mess up. That being said, the croque monsieur was meh, and I'd stick to the ham and cheese on the baguette instead. I will say the chicken (poulet au pistou) was really good. they had some nice flavors in the chicken salad mix, and it was on a good bread. I would order that again.

If you really want dessert, then I'd go with the Napolean. It's not the best I've ever had, but it's much better than anything utilizing a pastry dough because of the butter issue. Those pastry doughs need butter to taste right, and once you know what it tastes like with butter, you'll never be satisfied without it. The Creme Broulee might be okay as well, since it's basically a baked custard, but I didn't try that one so can't speak to it.

Raglan Road
We did brunch here, and they're very good. I did the benedict, and some of family did the avocado toast, and all of it was very good. Good flavors, and a wonderful Hollandaise sauce - which is high praise from me because I'm not actually a fan of Hollandaise in general. Typically if I order eggs benedict I do the sauce on the side because I don't like it, even when properly made and not from a mix or whatever. Anyway, my niece had pancakes, and I assume they were very good as well, since it was a large serving, and my sister actually helped my brother in law finish half the plate (it was a 3 plate sized pancakes and my niece is 6 lol). My sister would typically only eat a bite or two in that scenario, but she probably had half the leftovers herself, which is very atypical, and tells me they were good. They don't have a huge selection of breakfasty items, but they're very good!

I think that hits all the salient points and I hope the info is useful to others planning trips. :)

We just cancelled a trip scheduled from 11/16 to 11/20 based on similar reports. My husband and I decided not to visit WDW until the Fast Pass system returns. Thank you for sharing this information as I have heard that the parks seem to allow more people than the reported 25% capacity rule.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I just cancelled this morning for our November trip after reading similar experiences as yours with the mask policing and long lines.
We did reschedule to Feb but if masks are required outdoors and for photopass photos at that point, we will cancel and take our money elsewhere.

I have done 3 trips in the last year. One in Nov. 2019, one in July, literally on re-opening, and one just last week (10/10-17). The July trip was a solo, and both the Nov. and this last week were family trips. I DO NOT recommend going to Disney until/unless they bring back Fast Pass at the very least, and honestly, I don't want to go back until the mask thing isn't a thing anymore.

Every line was super long, the heat was brutal (just about the same as in July but now with +60 min wait times on almost everything), and the mask wearing outside does NOT help that situation. Additionally, the Relaxation Stations frequently also have a significant line, and ordering food is of limited help, since getting a table in any of the quick serve (e.g. Pecos Bill), is a nightmare even in non-peak times. If you buy a snack food from one of the windows, and find a corner to sit down and eat it, frequently cast members will keep giving you the stink eye until you have your mask back on, even though you're clearly obeying the rules, sitting down and actively eating/drinking. It's stressful, over the top, and just plain unpleasant on every front.

This is highly stressful in an already stressful situation. On that point, I would also say that some cast members have let the power go to their heads, as I saw and heard them yelling at other people on numerous occasions far in excess of anything that was deserved. In several instances, there was truly no need to say anything at all, as the person was just trying to get a quick drink of water and simply pulled down the mask briefly to sip. I also want to note that neither myself or my family were yelled at, so this isn't me having an axe to grind or anything. There was only once instance in the many yellings/admonishments that I saw, where it truly was warranted.

I hope that all the people that are having unpleasant experiences (and aren't planning on returning until things change) are letting Disney know. If I were you, I'd basically copy and paste most of what you said into an email to them. They need to hear people's opinions. If you're like me, you probably think it won't matter anyway, but if they get tons of complaints, maybe they will listen. Thanks for your report.

I hope that all the people that are having unpleasant experiences (and aren't planning on returning until things change) are letting Disney know. If I were you, I'd basically copy and paste most of what you said into an email to them. They need to hear people's opinions. If you're like me, you probably think it won't matter anyway, but if they get tons of complaints, maybe they will listen. Thanks for your report.

I actually posted via FB tagging WDW on my very first day in the park. I might just email them as well, but we also heard from cast members that the lack of FP was the single biggest complaint at the moment. I suspect they will act in the near future on this.

I actually posted via FB tagging WDW on my very first day in the park. I might just email them as well, but we also heard from cast members that the lack of FP was the single biggest complaint at the moment. I suspect they will act in the near future on this.

I definitely think they need to hear of the rudeness of the CMs as well.

Thanks for the report. I've been on the fence about going but frankly, the only thing I actually don't mind/actually like is the no FP. We are frequent visitors and have been going since long before FP so rarely use it. We might have used it more when it was getting the paper ones but even then we didn't use it that much. To be fair, we aren't really ride centric, we ride rides but it's not our focus so if we only 2 or 3 during the course of a day, that's fine with us. If we have to wait in line, that's fine too.

The only thing actually making me hesitate is the lack of park hoppers. We have never been without and aren't in the habit of planning, heck half the time we don't know what park we are going to until we have had breakfast and either wander to a bus stop if staying at a value or moderate or figure if we want to go the same place we went the night before. The thought of having to book a park in advance and only go to one park a day is really off putting to me, we are just not planners.

I really don't think you can blame the CM's for trying to enforce the mask policy. It's one of those darned if you do and darned if you don't situations. If people see others walking around with their masks not properly on they will complain Disney isn't enforcing, if they see it being enforced they will complain Disney is being too strict.

My son and I went in Jan. and probably won't go back until next year. My son is against wearing masks outside and doesn't want to deal with it. I was thinking of going solo, which I do at least once a year but hubby wasn't thrilled with the idea and with no park hopping, shorter hours and less restaurants open, it wasn't worth getting him upset.

As far as housekeeping, I always request they don't do my room so that wouldn't bother me. I don't like people in my room and am not a messy person so I pick up after myself any way.

I was thinking of going to my second favorite place - Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island Georgia for a long solo weekend and was looking at their website. Their rooms generally cost almost as much if not more than a deluxe at WDW and they are having no housekeeping at this time. They do a deep clean before you arrive and that's it. If you need more towels you call. They are not doing room service and only one of their sit down restaurants are open (the normally have 3) and that is only for outside seating. Otherwise they have a little walk in sandwich type place and their sister resort on the beach has an outside beach place open. Their big restaurant is only open for breakfast Sat. and Sun. Masks aren't required but are suggested, I wear one anyway if I'm inside somewhere so that's no big deal. So they cost as much if not more than WDW, offer less as far as food and service, they have their own private beach and usually offer a free shuttle to take you there but they aren't doing that right now and aren't doing beach chairs and umbrellas. They built a resort right on the beach that you can stay in but I like the atmosphere of the old club, it's sort of it's own little bubble. So I'm thinking WDW isn't the only place where you pay a lot and get less for it right now. Hopefully, this too shall pass.

@loves to dive I completely agree. Every place we have gone or considered going are charging high prices with limited and reduced services. I am having to weigh whether I need to just get away against a lot of money for a subpar experience:(

Thank you for sharing. This was just the review I needed to read as we are on the fence about a park day next month. No FastPass will be rough with 2 kids under the age of 5, and we were bummed about no park hopping, but a rude, overzealous mask police is the final straw. I want to keep Disney as my happy place. I don't want to get reprimanded if I am trying my best to follow the rules and I have to take a sip of water while stationary and 6 ft from others. We will go to SeaWorld instead. I know my son will be disappointed to be at Ft. Wilderness but not go to the park, but he is getting used to missing out on stuff because of coronavirus :( Perhaps we will do a socially distanced character breakfast because he wants to wave and blow kisses to Mickey.

@loves to dive I completely agree. Every place we have gone or considered going are charging high prices with limited and reduced services. I am having to weigh whether I need to just get away against a lot of money for a subpar experience:(

yeah - not worth it to me for the foreseeable future.

Yea I’ll add that the trip I’m currently on is busier than I had expected. Hollywood studios on Sunday wasn’t bad, and Epcot was fine on Monday, but today at Hollywood studios was very busy. One thing to note is that some of the times aren’t that accurate - I walked onto Toy Story Mania even though it said a 25 min wait. The Aerosmith ride I rode twice and the first time was 30 min instead of the posted 45 min while the second time I waited about 55 min with a posted time of 55 min.

Thanks for your post on your trip.

We love Disney and went Oct 8-11. We had a good time but I came back feeling that I didn't want to go back until they have FP too. It was really hot and wearing the masks are hard. Because of the lines for everything, not just the rides you're outside a lot more. I also found it hard to believe it was only at 25% capacity due to the number of people, but it might have seemed like more since everyone was basically outside on top of one another waiting in lines. I didn't see any CMs being too rough on people not wearing their masks correctly but did see some people not wearing them like they should. We also found lots of hand sanitizer station empty especially in MK. I really want to go back but then I remember how hot it was in the lines. We had to take lots of breaks to cool off and find some shade. Every CM that I came in contact with was really great, I don't know how they do it in the heat with the masks.

We went Saturday 10/24/20 to the Magic Kingdom. I won’t be back until fast passes come back. For example if you know where the haunted mansion is, the line stretched all the way to Frontierland. Peter Pan line stretched down to the haunted mansion ride. The lines were ridiculously long and there were A LOT of people. I have a hard time believing they are operating at 25% capacity. I don’t so much have an issue with the masks, however if you take away fast passes and expect people to wait in long lines at least have the decency to provide shade from the blazing sun. There were even lines to get into stores. The hand sanitizer stations were frequently empty, glad I brought my own. They have “relaxation stations” were you can sit and take off your mask and cool off. Only 3 of these in the whole park and it’s a tiny area. People wait in lines for this as well. Paid full price for tickets but a few rides kept shutting down and several restaurants and kiosks not open. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Disney springs. I thought I got a great deal on the room, $183 total for 2 nights, balcony room with 2 queen beds. Upon checkout I was charged for $20 per night parking fee, additional taxes, and $33 in resort fees. There was no breakfast offered whatsoever, only grab and go which you had to pay for. Hotel advertised room service, nope that was taken away too. $116 in additional fees! None of the $116 was anything charged to the room JUST FEES! No housekeeping if you stayed less then 3 nights. No fan in the bathroom. Paint peeling in the bathtub. Keurig In room was filthy. I was really not impressed with the hotel. Sunday, 10/25/20 went to Disney Springs, the longest line I have ever seen just to get in the World of Disney Store. So, so hot and not enough shade. Went to a kiosk to get a churro, handled her a $20 bill and was told everything is cashless, had to pay with a credit card. Lines to any popular stores just to get in. I get we are living in different times, I just think Disney can do better. A lot of money spent on this short trip and I feel like I got ripped off.

We just returned from a trip and I completely agree with you. Lines were outrageous, there were so many people everywhere. We went in July and it was wonderful, but this last trip was leaning towards miserable. We left MK at around 1pm Saturday because of the length of the lines and the crowds, we then went to DS to do a bit of shopping and they ended up closing for capacity. Luckily we didn't have any rude people, everybody near us had their masks on and maintained distance in the lines, so that was a plus.

Thanks for the report. I've been on the fence about going but frankly, the only thing I actually don't mind/actually like is the no FP. We are frequent visitors and have been going since long before FP so rarely use it. We might have used it more when it was getting the paper ones but even then we didn't use it that much. To be fair, we aren't really ride centric, we ride rides but it's not our focus so if we only 2 or 3 during the course of a day, that's fine with us. If we have to wait in line, that's fine too.

The only thing actually making me hesitate is the lack of park hoppers. We have never been without and aren't in the habit of planning, heck half the time we don't know what park we are going to until we have had breakfast and either wander to a bus stop if staying at a value or moderate or figure if we want to go the same place we went the night before. The thought of having to book a park in advance and only go to one park a day is really off putting to me, we are just not planners.

I really don't think you can blame the CM's for trying to enforce the mask policy. It's one of those darned if you do and darned if you don't situations. If people see others walking around with their masks not properly on they will complain Disney isn't enforcing, if they see it being enforced they will complain Disney is being too strict.

My son and I went in Jan. and probably won't go back until next year. My son is against wearing masks outside and doesn't want to deal with it. I was thinking of going solo, which I do at least once a year but hubby wasn't thrilled with the idea and with no park hopping, shorter hours and less restaurants open, it wasn't worth getting him upset.

As far as housekeeping, I always request they don't do my room so that wouldn't bother me. I don't like people in my room and am not a messy person so I pick up after myself any way.

I was thinking of going to my second favorite place - Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island Georgia for a long solo weekend and was looking at their website. Their rooms generally cost almost as much if not more than a deluxe at WDW and they are having no housekeeping at this time. They do a deep clean before you arrive and that's it. If you need more towels you call. They are not doing room service and only one of their sit down restaurants are open (the normally have 3) and that is only for outside seating. Otherwise they have a little walk in sandwich type place and their sister resort on the beach has an outside beach place open. Their big restaurant is only open for breakfast Sat. and Sun. Masks aren't required but are suggested, I wear one anyway if I'm inside somewhere so that's no big deal. So they cost as much if not more than WDW, offer less as far as food and service, they have their own private beach and usually offer a free shuttle to take you there but they aren't doing that right now and aren't doing beach chairs and umbrellas. They built a resort right on the beach that you can stay in but I like the atmosphere of the old club, it's sort of it's own little bubble. So I'm thinking WDW isn't the only place where you pay a lot and get less for it right now. Hopefully, this too shall pass.

My husband and I don't care if FP's come back or not either. We have visited before there were FP's and didn't mind waiting in the lines, afterall, everyone else waited too. We actually talked with other people and noticed the surroundings (no cell phones either). So, I guess it doesn't bother us. Also a big plus I keep hearing is that even though the lines are long, they move very fast, so that must help.
We also use PH every day. We usually do a specific park for 4 mornings out of a 9 day trip. The afternoons/evenings, we just wing it and go where we want to. The other 5 days, we do the same, just doing what we want. If we want to redo a park, then we do it.
The housekeeping daily, I love! I cook, clean, do laundry and make beds, every day at my house, so when I am on vacation, I make it a point Not to do that. I always enjoyed coming back to a freshly made bed and a straightened up room.
I don't think we will go back to disney until there are no masks, more attractions and places to eat, and less restrictions.

We went Saturday 10/24/20 to the Magic Kingdom. I won’t be back until fast passes come back. For example if you know where the haunted mansion is, the line stretched all the way to Frontierland. Peter Pan line stretched down to the haunted mansion ride. The lines were ridiculously long and there were A LOT of people. I have a hard time believing they are operating at 25% capacity. I don’t so much have an issue with the masks, however if you take away fast passes and expect people to wait in long lines at least have the decency to provide shade from the blazing sun. There were even lines to get into stores. The hand sanitizer stations were frequently empty, glad I brought my own. They have “relaxation stations” were you can sit and take off your mask and cool off. Only 3 of these in the whole park and it’s a tiny area. People wait in lines for this as well. Paid full price for tickets but a few rides kept shutting down and several restaurants and kiosks not open. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Disney springs. I thought I got a great deal on the room, $183 total for 2 nights, balcony room with 2 queen beds. Upon checkout I was charged for $20 per night parking fee, additional taxes, and $33 in resort fees. There was no breakfast offered whatsoever, only grab and go which you had to pay for. Hotel advertised room service, nope that was taken away too. $116 in additional fees! None of the $116 was anything charged to the room JUST FEES! No housekeeping if you stayed less then 3 nights. No fan in the bathroom. Paint peeling in the bathtub. Keurig In room was filthy. I was really not impressed with the hotel. Sunday, 10/25/20 went to Disney Springs, the longest line I have ever seen just to get in the World of Disney Store. So, so hot and not enough shade. Went to a kiosk to get a churro, handled her a $20 bill and was told everything is cashless, had to pay with a credit card. Lines to any popular stores just to get in. I get we are living in different times, I just think Disney can do better. A lot of money spent on this short trip and I feel like I got ripped off.

Ouch -it's terrible when you're caught off guard by fees, especially if the rooms are not clean or maintained properly. Distinctly 'Not Cool!' - especially if it's not clearly stated up front. I will give props to the Swan/Dolphin on that point. They have a daily resort fee, but it's stated up front, and clearly shown in the total before you book - (the base rate I got was that good, that even with the $30/day resort fee added in, it was cheaper than the Pop Century base rate).

I really do feel for you on this, and I'm sorry your stay was like this. Honestly, at the moment, the sense I'm getting from Disney is that they are just trying to maximize profits on WDW (no matter the cost to guest experience) to make up for shortfalls elsewhere. This is not a mentality that will serve well in the long run, imo, but I'm just a guest that won't be going back again for a long awhile. What do I know?

We just returned from a trip and I completely agree with you. Lines were outrageous, there were so many people everywhere. We went in July and it was wonderful, but this last trip was leaning towards miserable. We left MK at around 1pm Saturday because of the length of the lines and the crowds, we then went to DS to do a bit of shopping and they ended up closing for capacity. Luckily we didn't have any rude people, everybody near us had their masks on and maintained distance in the lines, so that was a plus.

Yeah - we heard about DS closing due to capacity while we were staying there. When that happens, it doesn't matter if you have dining reservations either, you're not getting in. They REALLY need to change that policy, especially if they're upping capacity (and yes, I firmly believe they have upped it, no matter what they say). If I had a reservation and couldn't get in to DS, I'd have been pretty cheesed off. In our case, due to the fact that the lines were so long we were spending all day in the parks (it was my niece's first visit so my sister was trying to hit everything she could), we simply didn't get over to DS most of the trip. However, on our very last day, we hit it first thing in the morning since we were flying out that afternoon. I took one look at the Disney Store line and decided 'hard pass' and walked over to the Christmas store, which I got right into.

This is a stark contrast to both my November 2019 trip, and my July trip. In November we were in DS several times during our stay, which was actually a day or two shorter than this one was. In July, it was also not a problem to get into the World of Disney store, so once again, I call bull hockey on capacity still being 25%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter