Do NOT take Skyliner from Epcot resort area to HS in the am

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
I was just at BCV....and tried to get to HS for 10:00am. I walked over to the Skyliner and the attendant said it might be quicker to walk. I had NO IDEA what I was about to get into. When I walked off of the Skyliner at the transfer station at Caribbean Beach, I had to walk about a mile to get to the end of the line to board the Skyliner into HS. Needless to say, I did not make it in by 10:00am to try and get a boarding pass for ROTR. Anyway, had he told me about the long wait times, I would have gladly walked over to HS. So, if you are at YC, BCV, Boardwalk or Swan or Dolphin....heed this warning in the morning!

I wonder if you could get into the ROR queue while still on the Skyliner as you approach the DHS station. Probably not as I thin you need to actually go through the tap styles. Might be wrong though.

I walked over to the Skyliner and the attendant said it might be quicker to walk.
Anyway, had he told me about the long wait times, I would have gladly walked over to HS.
That CBR transfer point is crazy in the morning. POP to DHS is a long (15/30min) wait at POP and a long (20/40min) wait at CBR. So I can only imagine your frustration from BCV when you had the option of a 10/15min walk.

A welcome warning for those staying at YC, BCV, Boardwalk or Swan or Dolphin!

I was just at BCV....and tried to get to HS for 10:00am. I walked over to the Skyliner and the attendant said it might be quicker to walk. I had NO IDEA what I was about to get into. When I walked off of the Skyliner at the transfer station at Caribbean Beach, I had to walk about a mile to get to the end of the line to board the Skyliner into HS. Needless to say, I did not make it in by 10:00am to try and get a boarding pass for ROTR. Anyway, had he told me about the long wait times, I would have gladly walked over to HS. So, if you are at YC, BCV, Boardwalk or Swan or Dolphin....heed this warning in the morning!

That must have been so frustrating.

That CBR transfer point is crazy in the morning. POP to DHS is a long (15/30min) wait at POP and a long (20/40min) wait at CBR. So I can only imagine your frustration from BCV when you had the option of a 10/15min walk.

That is what I've been reading from other PCB guests.

I figured as much. The main reason I’m staying at BWV is to walk to both EP and HS

I love the very wide sidewalks and boardwalk using my wheelchair.

This is insane. how much worse when AoA opens in november???

Come on ! lets some some buses from pop to HS or epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter