Do not use WeGoShop

Just keep refreshing and checking. You can get times but they will be hard to get.

Personally I pick up because I am not at risk but I do see time slots open from time to time in my area.
Good advice, I will try more often.
Just realized that I can't send her for a pickup order even if they were available as that process confuses her and she'll just park and head into the store, stopping to talk with people along the way. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with WGS, but ...

I've been trying to order pickup or delivery from my mom's local Walmart (or any store near her) and all the delivery/pickup time slots are filled up for 5 days out. Bad news for anyone who is high risk and needs groceries. She's 85 and insists on shopping nearly every day.

I even tried my own and the story is the same: no openings.

Then out of curiosity I looked at a delivery to AKL and there were many slots open for the following day. It caught me as odd at first until I realized that Orlando area has a larger delivery workforce available due to all the hotels which are all closed at the moment. I'm stuck wishing she were back at her FL home, would make it easier to keep her in.

Yes, everything is booked locally here in Texas for delivery and pick-up, too. Tried to shop for my elderly neighbor the other day, the only thing on both our lists was milk, and they wouldn't let me buy 2 half gallon cartons, one for each of us. Now, I don;t live "in town" so it is a trip in to do shopping, and on 80+ degree days, I don't want to leave frozen foods or cold items in the car, just ot have to go into the store again, so that means a 30+ minute trip to deliver her groceries, and then another trip into town for my groceries. Waste of time and gas, yet they say we should all help each other and look after the older folks, who are terrified to leave their homes. It is very frustrating. Never mind that her kids live and work 3 miles or so from here and they just "don't have time" to look after their mom, ever. They've been like that for the last 15 years.

Yes, everything is booked locally here in Texas for delivery and pick-up, too. Tried to shop for my elderly neighbor the other day, the only thing on both our lists was milk, and they wouldn't let me buy 2 half gallon cartons, one for each of us. Now, I don;t live "in town" so it is a trip in to do shopping, and on 80+ degree days, I don't want to leave frozen foods or cold items in the car, just ot have to go into the store again, so that means a 30+ minute trip to deliver her groceries, and then another trip into town for my groceries. Waste of time and gas, yet they say we should all help each other and look after the older folks, who are terrified to leave their homes. It is very frustrating. Never mind that her kids live and work 3 miles or so from here and they just "don't have time" to look after their mom, ever. They've been like that for the last 15 years.

I've heard of so many families like this recently. The elders are alone at home and need help, but local family can't be bothered to raise a finger to help them. SMH. But you can bet that when it's time to figure out inheritance, they'll be looking for their share.

I've caught many bugs on Walmart.com, in particular their stock system tends to refresh and adjust every 30 minutes. I'm wondering if the time slots on the grocery version might do something similar.

Last edited:
I was just clearing out some old email notifications and came across this thread which I had previously posted on.
Just wondering, since the last post here was in November, are there any updates?
Does Amy still do the Wegoshop or, hopefully, has that been stopped?
Just passing some time while I'm stuck here in the house and am just curious.
Thanks
Steer clear of WeGoShop.com by Amy Martin! She is a "CON". I know it's hard to believe, but based on multiple reports of overcharging, double charging, charging an extra $1,000.00 before processing an order, and several people reported a fraud gimmick where she offered $100 for $80 then processes an $800 charge instead of $80. There are probably a number of people who did not catch her cheating. It's not a mistake, she's a thief.

Has anyone reported their problems to the main part of We Go Shop? If she is just a franchisee, then she answers to someone. Whoever runs the business couldn't be happy that they are making them look bad.

Has nothing to do with WGS, but ...

I've been trying to order pickup or delivery from my mom's local Walmart (or any store near her) and all the delivery/pickup time slots are filled up for 5 days out. Bad news for anyone who is high risk and needs groceries. She's 85 and insists on shopping nearly every day.

I even tried my own and the story is the same: no openings.

Then out of curiosity I looked at a delivery to AKL and there were many slots open for the following day. It caught me as odd at first until I realized that Orlando area has a larger delivery workforce available due to all the hotels which are all closed at the moment. I'm stuck wishing she were back at her FL home, would make it easier to keep her in.
DW seems to find times open up right at midnight... it’s like the old FP+ window opening rush.

I like what Sam’s Club is doing for seniors, offering concierge service for their senior hour. They can drive up, show their card and an employee will take their order, shop and bring it out to the senior’s car.

DW seems to find times open up right at midnight... it’s like the old FP+ window opening rush.

I like what Sam’s Club is doing for seniors, offering concierge service for their senior hour. They can drive up, show their card and an employee will take their order, shop and bring it out to the senior’s car.
That's awesome.
I'll check Walmart at midnight and see if anything pops up.

Currently on the Wegoshop site, Lake Buena Vista location:
This WeGoShop location is independently owned and operated by Amy Martin
Thanks LSchrow, guess she's still there, kind of hard to believe with all the problems. Oh well, hopefully things have gotten better.

Thanks LSchrow, guess she's still there, kind of hard to believe with all the problems. Oh well, hopefully things have gotten better.
She’s still there because it seems no one has made the step to involve the police!

Why would they? For every person that catches her "mistake" how many do you think she gets away with? Why would she stop until she is forced to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!