Do not use WeGoShop

mlayman7

Mouseketeer
In the past we have used WeGoShop for grocery delivery and have had great service however after today there is no way we or anyone should use their service. We had placed our order over a month ago with our arrival time of 1 pm. We got our call from Amy confirming everything. If you have used their service you know they will call you when it has been delivered, usually right around the time you arrive at the resort. Not today, so around 5 I call and leave a message asking politely for an update, never heard anything back. Around 6 I call back and talk to Amy asking for an update, she gets really defensive and says they gaurantee delivery by 7 and I should have known that, no apology, nothing. Finally 710 I get a call that it was delivered. Very infuriating.

That was the thing. If she would have been like, oh I am sorry we forgot about it then I can understand things happen. The 7 pm was a lie and nowhere on the site or confirmations does it say that. She arbitrarily threw out the time and in an email back to me she admitted there is not a promise deliver by time. She also then stated I should have requested the groceries be delivered the day prior to arriving if we were expecting to use any of them on arrival day. I think Amy at WeGoShop I'd the best example of how not to act in customer service. It's a shame, we ended up getting a pizza at Caspirillo Grill, but would have done so earlier if we had any inkling that our stuff would not make it to us. Lesson learned, there is probably a reason why bell services replied that they had never heard of WeGoShop when asked who delivered our stuff.

Glad to hear about Dizzy Dolphin. I’ve been reading mixed reviews about WeGo Shop lately.

We also used WeGoShop for years, but had to quit them. Amy's attitude became too much for us about 3 years ago. Prior to that, she was fine. Don't know what happened.

We also used WeGoShop for years, but had to quit them. Amy's attitude became too much for us about 3 years ago. Prior to that, she was fine. Don't know what happened.

Agreed. It got a lot worse as soon as her husband got involved. He called to say they didn't want to shop at Publix as I had requested. I can't remember which store they went to. By the time I added up the delivery fee and tip, the total bill was quite high. With free shopping services now (Instacart has first order free), I am glad there are other options.

Luckily for us, our son now drives to meet us so he is our grocery service!

We had used wegoshop and didn't have any real issues other than we wanted the four packs of yogurt cups and they subbed a large container, but the service fee and shoppers tip was just adding to too much.

Last few trips we used amazon prime now. But then again, we are mostly buying breakfast, snacks, soda, juice. Not planning full meals.

I just used Amazon Prime Now at OKW last week. It was great. They usually deliver the same day and give you a 2 hour delivery window when you place your order (you can track your delivery driver on the AP via GPS, there is also an option for delivery with one hour of placing the order for about $8. I used the one hour option, as we had plans later that evening.

I just used Amazon Prime Now at OKW last week. It was great. They usually deliver the same day and give you a 2 hour delivery window when you place your order (you can track your delivery driver on the AP via GPS, there is also an option for delivery with one hour of placing the order for about $8. I used the one hour option, as we had plans later that evening.
we have always used Garden Grocer, but we are Amazon Prime members and interested in how this works when staying at a Disney resort? We aren't going until April but want to research other options.

we have always used Garden Grocer, but we are Amazon Prime members and interested in how this works when staying at a Disney resort? We aren't going until April but want to research other options.
Download the prime now app and you can take a look at what they carry. The grocery options are a little more limited than Garden grocer in my experience (plus you can’t order beer/wine) but the prices are much better. Unlike Garden grocer they don’t push ordering in advance. You can only order for delivery that day or the next. You can create your cart ahead of time but sometimes things go out of stock if you create it too far in advance. I believe the minimum order is $35.
You can have them deliver to bell services and bell services will deliver it to your room (just have to tip bell services and amazon)

Amy does have a snippy attitude but we put up with it for a while despite some mistakes in the orders. We had been using the buy $100 gift certificate for $75 and felt it offset most of the delivery charges.
Last straw was when I happened to look at my credit card charges after getting home and saw they billed me twice - over $200. Called and left a message. Amy called back, no explanation or apology and said she fixed it. Took 3 weeks to get it off my card. That was too careless for me. We're finally done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!