Do not use WeGoShop

Splashboat- We had the same thing happen to us.

Our first, last and only time using their service this past June. I spoken with Amy via phone prior to our arrival and she suggested making the delivery day the day before we arrived, which we did since we were in a value the night before our BWV stay. We never got a text or email saying our stuff had arrived. The morning we checked into BWV we lucked out and our room was ready at noon so we called for the groceries. Everything was great except we only got 1 box of something we requested 2 of, granola bars I think. Anyway we were not charged for it so I let it go. Then as we were on our trip I saw we had been charged twice for our groceries. I emailed Amy asking them to correct the charge. She wanted proof so I sent screen shot of our account showing two charges. It did not get fixed before we headed home 11 days later. So I emailed again. When I got my credit card statement later and both charges were still there I disputed the charge. Our credit card company was livid after I showed them all the emails where I tried to resolve it so they reversed one charge and held payment on the other. Finally in August I received an email from Amy stating it was straightened out. I think that only happened because I got my CC company involved.

Last edited:
Amy does have a snippy attitude but we put up with it for a while despite some mistakes in the orders. We had been using the buy $100 gift certificate for $75 and felt it offset most of the delivery charges.
Last straw was when I happened to look at my credit card charges after getting home and saw they billed me twice - over $200. Called and left a message. Amy called back, no explanation or apology and said she fixed it. Took 3 weeks to get it off my card. That was too careless for me. We're finally done.
good to hear all these reviews, always had to decide between them and Garden Grocer, but now there are many other options. Those companies better fix their issues or they will be losing lots of customers.

Wow, sounds like WeGoShop and Amy are really trying to pull something. We also got double billed last December by her, it was corrected immediately after I notified her of it and she said they had a new system/machine. I shrugged it off at the time but now wish I wouldn't have, maybe could have avoided this latest headache.

Wow, sounds like WeGoShop and Amy are really trying to pull something. We also got double billed last December by her, it was corrected immediately after I notified her of it and she said they had a new system/machine. I shrugged it off at the time but now wish I wouldn't have, maybe could have avoided this latest headache.
3 people on here had that happen??? That's concerning. I thought it was a really careless mistake that they should have caught and been apologetic about but it doesn't sound like a fluke that happened just to me.

Make it four people here. Last November (2016) we were there for Wine and Dine weekend and decided to give them a try based on these boards. I emailed a few days to a week before we were leaving since I was going back and forth between garden grocer and wegoshop. She seemed put out and told me that they usually get notified two weeks prior to someone traveling. I was pretty offended at that point, considering the website says that they will do same day if available. Plus, we were shopping the ads, which was one of the selling points, that we could pick the store and get the weekly specials. Anyway, she had a bit of an attitude on the day of delivery too, but the deliver person (I want to say Pam) was ok when she brought the groceries.

Then a month or so later (I was late checking my credit card since it is on auto pay) and found that we were double charged. She told me they had a system error and she would process the refund. This went on for at least two months of me emailing and her saying they would process a refund. She said they kept submitting it and it should have been handled, but it never was. Finally, I was down to emailing her every day and I guess she had enough and they processed the refund. I had spent so much time dealing with her and trusting it would get fixed, the credit card company would not allow me to dispute the charge. At the end, they were even calling her because I had all of her emails promising a refund but never processing it.

Make it 5. Early Nov. 2017. We have used them in past with no problem. Amy said the same thing to me, error in their system and she would process the refund. I have been alternating emails and phones calls almost every day for over a month. She said she was also going to credit me $20 for the inconvenience. Finally gave up with her. My credit card company is refunding me and will deal with her. Never again!

Our last experience was in MAY 2016. I requested delivery between 12:00-1:00, didn't arrived until 6:20. I called and spoke to Amy at 4:00, she sounded annoyed and told me that they don't deliver until 6:00. That was the last time for us! We used Instacart this past May and it went smoothly.

Make it 5. Early Nov. 2017. We have used them in past with no problem. Amy said the same thing to me, error in their system and she would process the refund. I have been alternating emails and phones calls almost every day for over a month. She said she was also going to credit me $20 for the inconvenience. Finally gave up with her. My credit card company is refunding me and will deal with her. Never again!

Make it six. I traded a lot of emails back and forth with her about the duplicate charge and she told me each time she had processed it but for some reason I wasn't getting it. I thought it was because I was using a Canadian credit card maybe. After about a month, I let her know I was going to have the credit card company know so that I wouldn't have to pay the duplicate amount on my statement and she replied that she understood and was ok with my approach. indidnt think anything of it until I read this thread!

WOW is all I can say. Now local Publix & Safeway stores will deliver. If you are staying at a resort close to one of these stores, try them direct.
Many people on this board also UBER to Walmart after ordering on line and just do their pick up service. Saves a ton I hear.
I'm about an hour a way so I never have these problems but it almost makes me want to start a delivery service.
So sorry this is happening to so many people. Double charging and attitude are serious no-no's. Are they double charging hoping people won't check their statements? Sounds like it.

We also had late delivery and bad attitude last time we used wego. When we called, we were told it's a busy day, what do we expect? Groceries did not arrive until after 9 pm.

Add up your receipts!! The last time I used Wegoshop: when I got home I looked at the receipt. She overcharged me! I added the groceries plus delivery fee plus tip. The charge to my credit card was over that amount. It was a couple years ago...now I remember it took numerous phone calls and she finally mailed me a check for the overcharge! Yep, that was the last time.

Used them once. I was somewhat surprised at the lack of customer service. I was yelled at over some grapefruit that we wanted included in our order. Never used them again.

I have used this service for over a decade and never once had any issues.

Sounds as if, unless you have a problem, they are ok. But if you have a problem their service is bad.

I will stick with Garden Grocer. Maybe a bit more expensive, but when I had something missing out of my order they couldn't have been nicer.

Sorry to hear this about WeGoShop, just one less place to look into. We have used GG several times and not had any real issues but some minor ones that just caused us to look around a bit before our next trip coming up just to try. I have always thought a company that excels when there are issues and tries to make it right is the true mark for me. I guess Amazon Prime Now is the only one left to consider based on this thread...smjjºoº

This thread is raising my blood pressure and I've never even used a grocery service on our trips!

We have used GG many times and overall they are fine, minor issues but nothing to get too worked up over. We I think are going to try Amazon Prime Now next trip to just try them out...smjjºoº

I highly recommend Instacart. I use them here at home in MA all the time. I used them in December while staying at OKW and it worked out well. Prices are higher than in-store shopping but bigger selection (no Coke, Pepsi) and much less than resort prices. the stores they list for delivery to WDW zip 32830 are:

Publix, Publix Liquors, Costco Business Center, Whole Foods Market, CVS Pharmacy and ABC Fine Wines & Spirit

https://www.instacart.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!