Do not use WeGoShop

I so wish I had recent reviews before submitting an order with WeGoShop. I had used this service multiple times over the years, but it had been several years since we used them. Had been pleased with them in the past. However, placed an order for delivery today and am still waiting. Was told the order would be delivered by 8pm. When I called after waiting for more than 90 minutes after the delivery time, I was told that she didn’t remember giving me a time (which was not true), and would be at my hotel late???? She also was very unapologetic about the miscommunication. Unfortunately I won’t be using them again. I can give grace when customer service is good and accountability is taken. However, the service I received (or lack of) along with a lack of commitment on when we’d receive our order is enough for me to never use this company again.

I so wish I had recent reviews before submitting an order with WeGoShop. I had used this service multiple times over the years, but it had been several years since we used them. Had been pleased with them in the past. However, placed an order for delivery today and am still waiting. Was told the order would be delivered by 8pm. When I called after waiting for more than 90 minutes after the delivery time, I was told that she didn’t remember giving me a time (which was not true), and would be at my hotel late???? She also was very unapologetic about the miscommunication. Unfortunately I won’t be using them again. I can give grace when customer service is good and accountability is taken. However, the service I received (or lack of) along with a lack of commitment on when we’d receive our order is enough for me to never use this company again.

So when did you actually receive your groceries??? I would be SOOOO cranky if I couldn't get everything unpacked and settled in a timely manner on check-in day.

So when did you actually receive your groceries??? I would be SOOOO cranky if I couldn't get everything unpacked and settled in a timely manner on check-in day.
Not until after 10:30pm. I was not very happy. And then she tacks on an automatic gratuity which bothered me even more. I knew the gratuity would be added but it definitely didn’t land well when she was more than 2.5 hrs late with the delivery and was not kind when I called at 9:30pm to check the status. It was a good lesson learned as I should’ve read recent reviews and not relied upon previous experience as my previous experience was a bit dated.

The only time we used Wegoshop was (I think)3 years ago because they had a $100 gift certificate that cost us $75. We had a big order since we had our infant with us and it was for a 12ish day stay. We clearly stated just go to one store and substitutions would be fine for any items. She couldn't find one or two items at the first store so she went to 2 other ones and attempted to charge us for all three. When I argued she "generously" cut it down to 2 stores since we were already getting such a great deal with the discounted certificate that we had used. It wasn't worth the headache, so I let it go just thinking I'll never use or recommend them again. Now we are lucky to have so many options plus we rent cars now so groceries are not an issue.

We are going to shop this trip using Amazon Prime Now. I can't seem to find beer and wine in the site. Do they not deliver alcohol? In the past we have used Garden Grocer and had no issues with beer and wine..smjj

We are going to shop this trip using Amazon Prime Now. I can't seem to find beer and wine in the site. Do they not deliver alcohol? In the past we have used Garden Grocer and had no issues with beer and wine..smjj
Amazon Prime Now does not carry alcohol. Garden Grocer is the only one I've heard of that does. Too much of a legal liability and hassle to be sure you're 21, they'd have to deliver it to your unit personally. Prime Now delivers to Bell Services.

Amazon Prime Now offers beer, wine, and spirits in 12 cities, but at this point the Orlando area is not one of them.

Amazon Prime Now does not carry alcohol. Garden Grocer is the only one I've heard of that does. Too much of a legal liability and hassle to be sure you're 21, they'd have to deliver it to your unit personally. Prime Now delivers to Bell Services.

Wegoshop does too. They say on their website that they need the person whose name the order is in to meet them when they deliver so they can check id. I did that the first time we ordered from them but every subsequent order they have just left the order at bell services, beer and all. We have ordered from them four times and all but maybe one order had alcohol. I'm not sure if they consider established customers ok to just drop alcohol at bell services without checking id since they already had or what but we haven't had to show id for the last few deliveries.

I was also charged twice in July 2017. I have used Amy many times over the past 4-5 years. I recommended her to friends who were travelling with us, they got a lot of attitude as well this past July and I wasn't happy about that, then I got charged twice and told Amy, it wasn't removed immediately so I had to report it to Chase. After seeing all of these double charges I sadly realize it's not a one time mistake.

I just sent an email to the corporate office and also sent them a link to this page. We'll see if they care. I have a feeling they'll just say something like this is just a franchise so we aren't responsible for how people run their own places, but we'll see. For those who have used instacart, do you have to place your grocery order early like GG or WeGOSHop or do you just place it a couple days before and then choose a delivery time?

Do not use Amy Martin of Wegoshop.com in Florida. I was recently charged twice on top of what I really owed. That's $1800 Amy is trying to pocket. Wow she thinks she's so smart. We all need to put a stop to this. This is fraudulent and needs to be reported. I have emailed her once. I have sent a note to Corporate once and will now go to the Better Business Bureau and the authorities and my credit card company. Please spread the word on social media and get this horrible person.

If there are so many of us here on the DisBoards, on a thread that really isn't looked at by the majority of DisBoard readers, who have had problems with WeGoShop, then I wonder how many other people out there have had problems. We here, on this thread, are such a small representation of the WDW tourists, I just can't help but wonder how wide spread this practice of double billing has become. Not to mention the attitude that I, for one, was a recipient of.

If there are so many of us here on the DisBoards, on a thread that really isn't looked at by the majority of DisBoard readers, who have had problems with WeGoShop, then I wonder how many other people out there have had problems. We here, on this thread, are such a small representation of the WDW tourists, I just can't help but wonder how wide spread this practice of double billing has become. Not to mention the attitude that I, for one, was a recipient of.
I agree. It's unfortunate. I am trying to notify various agencies and social media sites to highlight her fraudulent business practices. My credit card company is following up and will not make me pay for these transactions, however, I feel that I have a responsibility to advise the Orlando area residents and tourists. I'm concerned that they are taking advantage of many people.

It's also apparent the corporate owners of WeGoShop do not care. I've sent them a message weeks ago and have received nothing back. I was shocked to hear so many others complain after I posted, hopefully everyone else has been refunded.

Wow... I so wish I had read this before my last trip. I, too, had used WeGoShop in the past and have had great experiences. My trip this past January, however, was an awful WeGoShop experience. I was also double charged and had to stay on top of it in order to finally see the charge removed. I was charged for an extra trip to another store when I had no preference and was charged for same day delivery when I ordered a few days prior (but had trouble reaching Amy so the order was confirmed same day). I also didn't remember the service fee and gratuity being so high in the past. I chalked it up to a one time issue and didn't want it ruining my trip, but after reading this thread I will now go elsewhere.

I used to use WeGoShop, Sorry to hear that Amy has had a change to her usual cheerfulness and helpfulness. Sounds to me like it's time for her to take a vacation, maybe rework her business plan.

Now days I just either rent a car and shop for ourselves, or pack an extra bag with the nonperishables and supplement with resort store milk/butter etc.
Might try Amazon on our next trip.

I use DizzyDolphin Delivery service and they have been amazing! They deliver your order from Total Wine too. ALways correct and always on time. Can't recommend them enough!

I use DizzyDolphin Delivery service and they have been amazing! They deliver your order from Total Wine too. ALways correct and always on time. Can't recommend them enough!

Do they charge an additional fee for alcohol delivery??...smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!