Do not use WeGoShop

WOW! This thread was started a year and a half ago and I guess Amy is still double billing people. I'm just surprised that this has been going on so long. I kind of thought she would be out of business by now and maybe even in some kind of trouble with the law due to the double billing.
I guess not :oops:

WOW! This thread was started a year and a half ago and I guess Amy is still double billing people. I'm just surprised that this has been going on so long. I kind of thought she would be out of business by now and maybe even in some kind of trouble with the law due to the double billing.
I guess not :oops:
To be fair, that last poster only has that one post to his name and joined just to lodge a complaint.
While it may be an honest experience review, it also could be a competitor of Amy's looking to discredit her further.

I'd call it a scratch.

To be fair, that last poster only has that one post to his name and joined just to lodge a complaint.
While it may be an honest experience review, it also could be a competitor of Amy's looking to discredit her further.

I'd call it a scratch.

Possibly, but the last complaint found in this subforum of disboards, with a very small percentage of members here vs using Amy, was just a little over 100 days ago so the complaints are still coming in for those that find this thread.

I used Amy for years and after she double billed a coworker that used her on my recommendation, and having the same issues and not receiving a call back, I stopped using them. My friend just went through the credit card company.

I use Instacart/Public our last three trips and will do so again in September.

Possibly, but the last complaint found in this subforum of disboards, with a very small percentage of members here vs using Amy, was just a little over 100 days ago so the complaints are still coming in for those that find this thread.

I used Amy for years and after she double billed a coworker that used her on my recommendation, and having the same issues and not receiving a call back, I stopped using them. My friend just went through the credit card company.

I use Instacart/Public our last three trips and will do so again in September.

So you liked the service Instacart/Publix gave you? I used Walmart last time and was very happy, but I do like shopping over at Publix myself, they have such a clean store and I always bring back treats I would not have ordered :D i might try them next time.

I have no intention of giving GG or WGS my business anymore simply due to the interactions I've had with them in the past and high delivery fees. However, I think we've said as much as can be said on the topic of WGS' issues and should put this one to bed & let the Better Business Bureau reports speak for themselves.

Download the prime now app and you can take a look at what they carry. The grocery options are a little more limited than Garden grocer in my experience (plus you can’t order beer/wine) but the prices are much better. Unlike Garden grocer they don’t push ordering in advance. You can only order for delivery that day or the next. You can create your cart ahead of time but sometimes things go out of stock if you create it too far in advance. I believe the minimum order is $35.
You can have them deliver to bell services and bell services will deliver it to your room (just have to tip bell services and amazon)

We used Prime Now in May. This also allows you to get food from Whole Foods as well. Between the 2 of them I was able to get everything I wanted for our stay including beer & wine. You just have to show ID upon delivery. It was so easy, and I was able to track my driver on GPS. They also called upon arrival for me to meet them.

Yes, I was very happy using them. The only "downside" is that you have to be there for the alcohol delivery but other than that it is all good. You do not have to be there for the food delivery, only if you also order alcohol. I'll use them again in September and what is really great, the site remembers what I purchased from previous orders.

Nope, never again!

TERRIBLE attitudes. I mean just plain awful. Not to mention, the way groceries were bagged showed a lack of care. Cold items in with non-perishables. Food items in with non-food items. Anybody over 10 knows you do not put lysol and fruit in the same bag.

We have used them all....well, most of them. This is my personal feedback.

Dizzy Dolphin is my favorite. My orders are always on-time, Chris and Laura are the absolute best, mark-up is reasonable, they are friendly and very, very accommodating. They put your groceries in bags with your name on it. They put cold or frozen items where they belong and your groceries are handled with care. (no broken chips, no warm milk, etc)

Garden Grocer. My delivery was always on-time. Their mark-up is a little on the crazy side. They are not very accommodating. They tell you to let them know if you have special requests, but for the most part, they cannot seem to get any of it, although every other delivery service can. They were able to get Dr Pepper for us before it was on their website.

WeGoShop. Terrible. Horrible. Bad attitude. Customer Service is lost on them. Groceries were not bagged properly, as I mentioned above. Cold items in with non-perishables. Food items in with non-food items. Anybody over 10 knows you do not put Lysol and fruit in the same bag.

Amazon - That was a one and done. I would prefer to pay the fee for delivery for service with care.

Dizzy Dolphin is my favorite. My orders are always on-time, Chris and Laura are the absolute best, mark-up is reasonable, they are friendly and very, very accommodating. They put your groceries in bags with your name on it. They put cold or frozen items where they belong and your groceries are handled with care. (no broken chips, no warm milk, etc)

Garden Grocer. My delivery was always on-time. Their mark-up is a little on the crazy side. They are not very accommodating. They tell you to let them know if you have special requests, but for the most part, they cannot seem to get any of it, although every other delivery service can. They were able to get Dr Pepper for us before it was on their website.

WeGoShop. Terrible. Horrible. Bad attitude. Customer Service is lost on them. Groceries were not bagged properly, as I mentioned above. Cold items in with non-perishables. Food items in with non-food items. Anybody over 10 knows you do not put Lysol and fruit in the same bag.

Amazon - That was a one and done. I would prefer to pay the fee for delivery for service with care.

Perfect timing with your post. We're heading down on 6/27/19 and I was refreshing myself with this site to see about grocery delivery. Our last trip was three years ago and we used Garden Grocer. They were fine, but I thought the prices were a bit high. I was about to post a new thread until I saw this. :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing!

Add me to the list of those who have been double charged by Amy Martin of WeGoShop. I have also been charged an extra $1,000 (nice round figure!) on top of the charge for groceries, initially I mistook this as a "credit hold" but in fact it was charged and posted to my account. Also after reading about the many WDW tourists who appear to have been intentionally overcharged by Amy Martin of WeGoSHop, I noticed some advice in this forum to "check her math". Sure enough, she overcharged on this too compared to her pricing policy on her website. It seems she overcharges in every possible way and probably gets away with it all too often. I have handled all of my disputes through my credit card company and thankfully they stand by me. I am done with WeGoShop.com

Add me to the list of those who have been double charged by Amy Martin of WeGoShop. I have also been charged an extra $1,000 (nice round figure!) on top of the charge for groceries, initially I mistook this as a "credit hold" but in fact it was charged and posted to my account. Also after reading about the many WDW tourists who appear to have been intentionally overcharged by Amy Martin of WeGoSHop, I noticed some advice in this forum to "check her math". Sure enough, she overcharged on this too compared to her pricing policy on her website. It seems she overcharges in every possible way and probably gets away with it all too often. I have handled all of my disputes through my credit card company and thankfully they stand by me. I am done with WeGoShop.com
I ALSO was charged an extra $1,000 on my August 2019 trip after using WegoShop for years! I think the first owner was Marge, and now it's Amy. I wish I had seen these posts prior-especially since Amy kept indicating she had NO IDEA how this happened. I do...it was supposed to be $100 deposit, and she put it in as $1000! Seeing all these posts with the same mistakes means this clearly isn't a mistake. It took 2 weeks for her to get it cleared up.

I was just clearing out some old email notifications and came across this thread which I had previously posted on.
Just wondering, since the last post here was in November, are there any updates?
Does Amy still do the Wegoshop or, hopefully, has that been stopped?
Just passing some time while I'm stuck here in the house and am just curious.
Thanks

I was just clearing out some old email notifications and came across this thread which I had previously posted on.
Just wondering, since the last post here was in November, are there any updates?
Does Amy still do the Wegoshop or, hopefully, has that been stopped?
Just passing some time while I'm stuck here in the house and am just curious.
Thanks
Currently on the Wegoshop site, Lake Buena Vista location:
This WeGoShop location is independently owned and operated by Amy Martin

Has nothing to do with WGS, but ...

I've been trying to order pickup or delivery from my mom's local Walmart (or any store near her) and all the delivery/pickup time slots are filled up for 5 days out. Bad news for anyone who is high risk and needs groceries. She's 85 and insists on shopping nearly every day.

I even tried my own and the story is the same: no openings.

Then out of curiosity I looked at a delivery to AKL and there were many slots open for the following day. It caught me as odd at first until I realized that Orlando area has a larger delivery workforce available due to all the hotels which are all closed at the moment. I'm stuck wishing she were back at her FL home, would make it easier to keep her in.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with WGS, but ...

I've been trying to order pickup or delivery from my mom's local Walmart (or any store near her) and all the delivery/pickup time slots are filled up for 5 days out. Bad news for anyone who is high risk and needs groceries. She's 85 and insists on shopping nearly every day.

I even tried my own and the story is the same: no openings.

Then out of curiosity I looked at a delivery to AKL and there were many slots open for the following day. caught me as odd at first until I realized that Orlando area has a larger delivery workforce due to the hotels which are all closed at the moment. I'm stuck wishing she were back at her FL home, would make it easier to keep her in.

Just keep refreshing and checking. You can get times but they will be hard to get.

Personally I pick up because I am not at risk but I do see time slots open from time to time in my area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts