Do RC do Place holders like disney

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
doing our first cruise with them next month

do RC offer any discount for booking on board

Can I buy a place holder like u can with disney

Also what if I don't no the new date I want to travel

They used to. You could either purchase a "Future Cruise Credit," which was basically just a certificate of deposit paid, or you could pick a cruise but change it without penalty if you decided to move to a different date/ship/etc. Now it is almost all non-refundable deposits. You can move your reservation, for a fee. Or you can book under the "Refundable" fare which is a higher price. As far as booking on board, they used to give you OBC on your current cruise in whatever deposit amount you put down on the future cruise (with some limits), but I don't know if that is still a thing or not either.

They used to. You could either purchase a "Future Cruise Credit," which was basically just a certificate of deposit paid, or you could pick a cruise but change it without penalty if you decided to move to a different date/ship/etc. Now it is almost all non-refundable deposits. You can move your reservation, for a fee. Or you can book under the "Refundable" fare which is a higher price. As far as booking on board, they used to give you OBC on your current cruise in whatever deposit amount you put down on the future cruise (with some limits), but I don't know if that is still a thing or not either.

Is all that available if I'm in the UK ?

So If I'm not getting a OBC what's the benefit of booking on board

Honestly, I don't see much of one. I was just on board last weekend and they were giving a set amount of OBC on the future cruise if you booked on board, but nothing like the amounts they used to give.

In January on Anthem, we booked back to back cruises on Symphony for this coming January. We got OBC of $275 for each cruise, which I thought was pretty good.
Denise

I wont be able to look for it right now but if you search on cruise critic there is a chart they use for the discount. The non refundable cruises get more OBC when booking onboard. And then it also goes by length of sailing, etc.. I am looking at booking a summer 2020 cruise in Dec. when it is released so I did a little research to see if it would be worth it to wait until we board in April but it didn't look like it would be much of a discount so I think booking early will be the way to go for us. So I plan on booking as soon as it opens with a refundable deposit and then I will double check on board just to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter