Do reservation confirmations indicate if you've opted for the dining plan?

carriep1657

Mouseketeer
I was just reviewing our upcoming BCV reservation confirmation. We opted for the dining plan but it doesn't show up anywhere on the confirmation. Are the confirmations supposed to indicate we've chosen DDP?

No, reservations are simply table space...there is no designation for dining plan or cash.

Mine says the same as DebbieB

FYI, I added the plan with my initial reservation & when my confirmation arrived it did not state dining plan. I called Member Services and they sent me a new confirmation stating the DP had been added.

Quick Question - When I make all my reservations next month, I should be telling them that I am on the dining plan? Does it make a difference?

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :santa:

I'm so glad you asked this question. We are using the DP in Sept. and it doesn't say DP anywhere on the confirmation.

Thank you. I'll call on Monday too.

FYI
Make sure that DDP is on for all the folks for your group. For some reason when we got our confirmation DD was not included on our reservation for our upcoming trip (we had upgraded from OKW to BWV).

From what I understand you con't request it on check-in and that can't modify DDP reservations once you get there.

And yes, our BWV reservation has "Disney Dining Plan has been added to your reservation".

magsmom said:
FYI
Make sure that DDP is on for all the folks for your group. For some reason when we got our confirmation DD was not included on our reservation for our upcoming trip (we had upgraded from OKW to BWV).

From what I understand you con't request it on check-in and that can't modify DDP reservations once you get there.

And yes, our BWV reservation has "Disney Dining Plan has been added to your reservation".

This would actually be a good this for our family as we have 3 "adults" on our plan.

carriep1657 said:
Thank you all for your help. I will call on Monday to get the DDP noted on my reservation.

Just so you know, mine was not noted on our reservation that came in the mail, but when I called they said that it was listed on the computer. I did not have a problem.

I just called MS about my ressie not having DDP listed on it and she said that it's in the computer and it doesn't need to be on your confirmation paper.

I worry too much.

Maybe they've changed things. When I first made my ressies for September, I didn't opt for the dining plan. Then, about a month later, I called to add the dining plan and I got a new, modified ressie sheet that says "Disney DIning Plan has been added to your reservation".

DebbieB said:
My reservation for my stay at OKW 2 weeks ago had on it:

Disney Dining Plan has been added to your reservation.
Our reservation has the same thing.

crazy*about*mickey said:
Quick Question - When I make all my reservations next month, I should be telling them that I am on the dining plan? Does it make a difference?

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :santa:

The ADR CMs usually ask if you are on the DDP.

To the OP-I completed my ressies on 2/23/06. My paperwork indicates "Disney Dining Plan has been added to your reservation". I believe it can't be added after check-in-so I would confirm with MS ASAP.

Have a great trip!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter