~Do Resorts Do Anything For Christmas Eve?

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
we will be staying at the BC,and I wanted to know what goes on Xmas eve? at the resorts? at the parks?
how late can we book dinner?
thanxs :teeth:

I would imagine all the resorts do something on Christmas Eve. I know we went to the party at CBR quite a few times on Christmas Eve. They had music playing, the characters came, they allowed you to decorate cookies and they had hot apple cider to drink.

When we stayed at AKL in 2001, we woke up to bags of candy on our door on Christmas morning. It was so nice - lots of Christmas candies in a shiny red gift bag. Nice touch!

Seems like MK was open until midnight on Christmas Eve this year. We stayed at GF. They left us a little card and some mini candicanes on our pillows that night while we were out.

We went to the Candlelight Processional at Epcot on Chrismas Eve last year. Gary Sinese was the speaker (usually is around Christmas). He was wonderful. We then had an 8:00 p.m. dinner reservation at Alfredo's and had to hoof it back to the Dolphin for our 10:00 p.m. visit from Santa's elves.

The kids really loved it.

During our stay at WL in 2001 - they also had Santa in the lobby for the kids to ask for those last minute gifts.

Different resorts do different things. Some will have cider or egg nog in the lobby, some will have local groups in singing carols or playing music. It's very nice!

Liv2CdWorld said:
During our stay at WL in 2001 - they also had Santa in the lobby for the kids to ask for those last minute gifts.

I have heard this on a couple of different occasions. I want to say Santa has been at YC and GF as well, but someone would have to confirm that for me.

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter