Do sold out loungefly bags come back in stock?

Irja

Earning My Ears
I got interested in a loungefly mini backpack while I was at WDW over Thanksgiving and just looked it up but it's sold out everywhere. It was one of the Minnie Mouse ones with the all over sequins in blue. Might this come back in stock or should I go to ebay where I see several for sale? Thanks for any advice. I didn't expect to want something like this until I saw so many people wearing them.

I can't answer about the Loungefly backpack, but I did buy a limited edition Dooney and Bourke magic band on ebay because I fell in love with it and it was no longer sold in the parks. I paid a ridiculous amount for it but I was so happy. When we got to Disney World 6 months later I found it in Mousegears for much less than what I paid. >:(

Merchandise is usually "out of stock" for a day or two until it can be brought to that location. We found a mini back back at our resort gift shop. Didn't purchase, went to park, same night "sold out". Two days later, back in shelf! Love the purchase!

I have about 4 loungefly mini backpack and want Disney Vera Bradley bag...first ever Vera Bradley bag yes first ever loungefly bag no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter