Do some here have hotel reservations for June?

We have June 26th through July 5th. Disney sent me a long survey all about the current environment and among many questions if we planned on cancelling due to potential health risks. I said yes we will probably be cancelling. They were definitely trying to get a feel as to how many people will not be coming.

Disney still hasn't contacted us about cancelling our trip June 4-8. It was a resort only trip. Does anyone else have a trip planned for the first week of June and still have not been contacted by Disney?
@jolene63 did you get a cancellation email yet? We have not received one as of today. They cancelled two dining and a few days of fast passes but we still have our resort only reservation as well from June 1-8....

@jolene63 did you get a cancellation email yet? We have not received one as of today. They cancelled two dining and a few days of fast passes but we still have our resort only reservation as well from June 1-8....
They still haven't cancelled our reservations. I even called and asked them if I needed to cancel them and they told me to keep them for now. I don't understand why they have cancelled some, but not others.

They still haven't cancelled our reservations. I even called and asked them if I needed to cancel them and they told me to keep them for now. I don't understand why they have cancelled some, but not others.
@jolene63 are you by chance a passholder? We are, and so I’m just trying to figure out what their selection methods are. We had April reservations, got cancellation email, moved them to May, got cancellation email, then moved to June at AOA. I was also told to keep the reservation when I called.

@jolene63 are you by chance a passholder? We are, and so I’m just trying to figure out what their selection methods are. We had April reservations, got cancellation email, moved them to May, got cancellation email, then moved to June at AOA. I was also told to keep the reservation when I called.
I'm not a passholder. We were suppose to be going to Disneyland for my daughter's 13th birthday. This was going to be our first time there and we were so excited. Once we realized that trip wasn't going to happen, we booked four nights at WDW so we could just enjoy the pools and other activities WDW has to offer. We never planned on going into the parks. I wish Disney would just cancel our reservation so I know 100% that we aren't going. We still have a tiny bit of hope.

I'm not a passholder. We were suppose to be going to Disneyland for my daughter's 13th birthday. This was going to be our first time there and we were so excited. Once we realized that trip wasn't going to happen, we booked four nights at WDW so we could just enjoy the pools and other activities WDW has to offer. We never planned on going into the parks. I wish Disney would just cancel our reservation so I know 100% that we aren't going. We still have a tiny bit of hope.
I feel exactly the same, don’t want to get my hopes up.

We are DVC members and have reservations June 9-10 at Riviera, 10 to 12 at Beach club, and 12 to 15 at Polynesian. I’m sure they’ll be canceled. I’m just curious to see if they will all be canceled at the same time, or one at a time with the earliest ones first.
We have not received a cancellation notice.
It’s also weird that DVC is still open for reservations for the month of June. Rooms are available and can be booked. Although they’ll probably be canceled as well.
Once they get canceled, We’ll just move them to later in the summer or fall.
We’ll see what happens.

June 12-16, expecting it to be cancelled. Once that’s confirmed I may just take the AP refund. I didn’t want to, but we’re saving for a house so the later in the year they reopen the less likely it’ll be that I can go anyway. I’m bummed, but I also want to buy a house haha.

Anyone with a hotel reservation 1st week of June who has NOT been canceled, where are you traveling from? Are you FL residents?

@SoShiny do you have standing reservations too or just me and @jolene63 so far?
Not until the last week of June. Also a back up trip (that is hopefully a second trip) at the end of July. You two are the only posts that I have seen of people who were not canceled first week of June. Fingers crossed for everyone!

@SoShiny and @jolene63 This morning I have an email from magical express saying that they won’t have time to mail luggage tags and providing alternative instructions to have my luggage delivered.

Had end of May trip booked via DVC. Moved it to June 20th. Figured not everything would be open by then and we would have to wear masks in the FL heat so we moved to June 10th at Hilton Head via DVC.

DVC seems to be cancelling 1 week prior to arrival. Cash resies cancelled 1st week of June last Thur. And if DVC folks have FP and ADR those were also cancelled for 1st week June.

I suppose those whose room resies haven't been cancelled might be soon. Like they just haven't gotten to them yet. Or they might be opening resorts at half capacity. And maybe the longer you have had your stay booked the most likely to not be cancelled...like if they have to cancel out half, they start with the folks who booked most recently.

I am hoping resorts open early June. And that includes HHI resort. Hilton Head itself opened up a week or 2 ago, beaches and restaurants. Pools open tomorrow.

jolene63, which resort are you staying in? You and Makmak are giving me hope our trip MAY not be canceled this week.

June 30th to July 7th - POR
We live in PA
The reservation still appears in the My Disney Experience app, the Fast Passes are also listed.
Nothing has been changed YET. We are hopeful for park openings sometime in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!