Do some here have hotel reservations for June?

You are the first person I have seen whose trip was cancelled late in June. I have a trip scheduled for June 28-July 3rd and expect it to be cancelled too. I just figured it wouldn't be until next week or later.
Perhaps it’s because they are at SOG instead of a Disney operated resort. I know there are off property resorts that aren’t opening until July and even August.

I just called to adjust our party to take off my sons who now have been informed baseball tournaments will go ahead for June. We are supposed to check in 6/14 at BC. The lady on the phone said they can’t make any adjustments to anything right now because the system is undergoing “magical enhancements.” Hmmmmm that with the hours suddenly being updated on the website for June have my hopes up a bit! This reservation was a Florida resident resort-only, not sure if it makes a difference.... we shall see soon I presume!

Pretty certain shades of green has announced they will be closed the entirety of June.

Perhaps it’s because they are at SOG instead of a Disney operated resort. I know there are off property resorts that aren’t opening until July and even August.
This is what I was thinking as well.

Yesterday all of my dining ressies, all on Disney properties, none at DS, cancelled. But. I still have a ressie June 9 - 13 at POR. I don't have any park tix.

Last edited:

What resort? We still have ours first week of June AOA....it’s so strange

YC. Also wondering what will be the options for the rest of my family as far as their park tickets. I really think they should offer a full refund since the parks are not open. I don't see us being able to get down there at any point this year for various reasons. For my AP I will probably just extend it.

June 23-28 here. Don't see it happening. Even if it does, I don't want 1/2 the experience (i.e. masks, long lines due to social distancing, no shows, no character meet N greets) for all that money. I'm waiting until the last minute but will probably re-book. :sad:

An all AP family from TX checking in here.

June 11-17 - ASM...kinda funny to see room reservation still active but all other dining and fastpasses cancelled through the 13th. This was a backup as our DCL Cruise was cancelled and we had flights booked anyways. Rebooked cruise for June 2021.

June 17-22 - CBR...was supposed to be the post-cruise stay. Very skeptical and unlikely we'll go at this point if if Disney opens mid-June.

July 16-23 - CBR...our back-up plan to the back-up plan. Most likely.

Early August...unknown as we are waiting to see if the Disney College Program for the Fall Program is a go or not. Our oldest DD was accepted earlier this year.

We're just going to sit back and let Disney do it's thing. Many experiences like fireworks, character meetings, etc. will indeed be cancelled or heavily modified. No worries from us. The whole family is even planning to Disney bound with multiple facemasks to match the multiple outfits/themes we will wear. We're just happy to be there!

I'm more worried about the Refillable Mugs situation! :tongue:

we have June 30th - July 11th but the first day is at All Star Movies and the rest of trip is at Coronado Springs. We'll go if all our dining reservations and fast passes stay as they are now and the parks are at least 75% cap. I will even put with the damm masks if we have to but I don't think this is going to happen. Our hopes are spiraling down each day. Oh, and at this time, our airplane reservation is so screwed up, I don't think its even possible to get to MCO from here.

I wondered if either of you spoke to/heard anything from WDW/TA in the last couple days about what's happening with your reservations?
I still haven't received anything from Disney saying that my reservations are cancelled. I have two of them and they are both showing up on MDE.

We have POP booked June 28 - July 3. We have been able to do online check in an order magicbands. Trying not the get our hopes up too much. Its my daughter's graduation trip and she's been planning it since she was in elementary school.

June 9-15 BCV and Poly still hanging on by a thread as of this morning lol

My early June reservation hasn’t been cancelled but all of my FPs and ADRs have disappeared. I have an AP.

You can’t make any ADR now for all of June except at Wine Bar George.

I just called to adjust our party to take off my sons who now have been informed baseball tournaments will go ahead for June. We are supposed to check in 6/14 at BC. The lady on the phone said they can’t make any adjustments to anything right now because the system is undergoing “magical enhancements.” Hmmmmm that with the hours suddenly being updated on the website for June have my hopes up a bit! This reservation was a Florida resident resort-only, not sure if it makes a difference.... we shall see soon I presume!
I must have missed it... But what updated for the hours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!