Do the "I Did It!" shirts sell out?

mahrens77

Earning My Ears
Princess will be my first half and I've worked on this for a year. I don't care about any merch, except that shirt! We can't get to the expo until Saturday morning because of our flights. Will there be any of those shirts left?

We got there on Friday last year and there were still some left. I bought one, but I really don't care for it. The fit isn't that great and the cotton is pretty stiff. Even with washing and drying it, it hasn't softened up much.

We got there on Friday last year and there were still some left. I bought one, but I really don't care for it. The fit isn't that great and the cotton is pretty stiff. Even with washing and drying it, it hasn't softened up much.
Weird, I have an I DId it from marathon 2015 and Dopey 2016 and both are really soft. I wouldn't like a stiff cotton for sure, I'm so spoiled with softer blends now.

I have no idea on selling out at Princess, but I know last year some I Did It shirts were at the outlets my sister in law said after so they must not have sold out.

They did sell out for Tink last year. They had them when I was at the expo on Fri., but my friend said they sold out before the race because she tried to get one. I was nervous about buying one before since it was my first half, and I didn't want to jinx anything. But that one was cotton too, and I prefer the technical shirts. I also didn't love the design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter