Do they show Fantasmic and World of Color in Dec on weekdays?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
We will be at DL Dec 9-12 (Mon-Thurs) and was wondering if they show Fantasmic and World of Color during the week at that time or only on the weekends?

Thanks

Usually WoC is presented nightly. However, just note that on select nights in September, DCA is hosting a hard-ticket Halloween Party. They haven't said, but my guess is that they probably won't present WoC to the general public on those evenings (Sun, Tue, and Thu) because the party starts at 6:00 pm and it's not yet dark.

Usually WoC is presented nightly. However, just note that on select nights in September, DCA is hosting a hard-ticket Halloween Party. They haven't said, but my guess is that they probably won't present WoC to the general public on those evenings (Sun, Tue, and Thu) because the party starts at 6:00 pm and it's not yet dark.

Got it!
On nights that the Oogie Boogie Bash DOESN'T run, I assume they will probably play the regular WOC instead of the Villains one for the paid event?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!