Do they still have the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular fireworks in December?

Hi I am trying to plan our December 2018 vacation and when looking at Hollywood Studios it seems all I read is about the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam show for the month of December. Does this mean no Star Wars fireworks? Is this a ticketed event?

Last year SWaGS was suspended from the 9th of Nov until mid Dec. The JBJB show replaced it. Both shows took place when SWaGS returned. The JBJB show was not a ticketed event, but the JBJB dessert party was. I would not assume that 2018 will be the same.

We were there in early Dec and it was the JBJB show at DHS in place of Star Wars, along with snow on sunset Blvd and ToT having a Christmas light projection show. We enjoyed our first experience. I agree that it could be different in 2018, but I’d guess that it would be some form of holiday themed show in place of Star Wars.

Yeah! Was that on two seperate nights? Thank you.

Guests were able to watch both when SWaGS resumed. JBJB was performed first and SWaGS was performed later that same evening.

Exactly as FastPasser said. If I recall, JBJB was around 6 pm and SWaGS was around 9 pm. We actually saw JBJB, the ToT holiday projections, the Movie magic projection show AND SWaGS all on the same night! It was really fun!

My family is also at Disney World this December and will also be hoping that SWaGS will be shown. We plan to do the Star Wars Guided Tour if they show the fireworks. But they have only released hours until the end of August. Hopefully the hours won't be released two months in advance, as I need to change hours and parks etc, if they only do it some days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts