Do they still replace Disney rain ponchos free?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I just got our old Disney rain ponchos out to pack and one has a hole and the other is discolored to yellow(was clear).
Do they still replace them free? Is it worth carrying them back to Disney?
If yes can I get new ones at our Disney resort?

There doesn't seem to be a consistent policy about the replacing of ponchos. I doubt they would replace the discolored one unless you just happened upon a super nice CM. The one with the hole, they might.

A couple years ago I somehow ripped by Disney poncho down the side while it was pouring rain. I wasn't even thinking about a replacement since the poncho was several years old. I went into a gift shop and asked if I could use their stapler and was going to attempt to staple up the rip. The CM was very nice, threw away my ripped one and gave me a new one.

There doesn't seem to be a consistent policy about the replacing of ponchos. I doubt they would replace the discolored one unless you just happened upon a super nice CM. The one with the hole, they might.

A couple years ago I somehow ripped by Disney poncho down the side while it was pouring rain. I wasn't even thinking about a replacement since the poncho was several years old. I went into a gift shop and asked if I could use their stapler and was going to attempt to staple up the rip. The CM was very nice, threw away my ripped one and gave me a new one.
I know they used to replace them for no charge. So maybe that has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter