Do we know when the new EMH hours would go into effect??

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
I'm just wondering since I've made all my plans based on the "regular hours" and would have to quickly re-do them!

I'm not going until July, but we're meeting people and I've made PS arrangements around the parks we'd be in that day.

If they do change to the new EMH schedule, I've heard it won't be til August at the earliest. Conidering they've already announced E-ride nights for July, you're probably safe planning around the regular EMH schedule. :)

I agree with Garret.
We are going in July too and when the new EMH was announced I made a back up itinerary. However now that the E nights have been announced for July and some of them are on the nights when there would be EMH at MK according to the new schedule, I think we are safe to plan around the old, morning only EE. Then again, knowing Disney, I suppose anything is possible. ;)

Garrett and CamColt - thank you both for your replies.

Normally I wouldn't worry too much. But this year our friends are not staying on site. So when I made up our plans I worked around the EE mornings on the days we were meeting them. Then on the days we were on our own, I did include some EE mornings!

But you know, maybe I should have a "back-up" just incase!:earseek:

CamColt - you and I will be in the World the same time! Where will you be staying? I'm over at the Boardwalk Villas.

Again, thanks for the info!!:wave2:

I just noticed your countdown was similar to mine. ;)
We will be at ASSP 7/18-21, then moving to the Poly on the 21st until the 25th. Cant wait! Ill look for lime green ribbons! :D

CamColt - we arrive at the BWV July 17 and depart on the 25th. I can't wait either!! ::yes::

I guess there will be a lot of lime green mid July. We'll be at HRH July 15-20 and POR July 20-26. We have a single and a double umbrella stroller. We'll have lime green ribbons tied to them - if you see us stop and say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter