Do you actually use the coffee maker in your room?

Do you use the in room coffee maker?

• Yes I do

Votes: 90 58.1%
  • No I dont

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I use it but not for coffee (explain)

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
I never do. Im picky about my coffee. I will not consume the coffee they provide. Its gross. I'd rather have no coffee than a bad cup of coffee.

We bring our own coffee and filters for the DVC portion of our stay, and my husband also drinks the coffee in the regular rooms. I am not a fan of that coffee, so I usually choose to grab one to go elsewhere.

We usually have refillable mugs so I always go to the foodcourt for my coffee.
But my husband makes coffee in the room every morning.

I always do. I make my own pods using the coffee I like.

We usually stay at DVC Resorts. I bring a 1 cup Kurig machine and pick up bottled water. W have never used the coffee machines supplied when staying at other WDW resorts

I have, but I have to really want coffee/tea to use any hotel room coffee maker. But before I do use it, I look inside it and smell it to make sure I don't smell anything.... icky. And most times, I still talk myself out of it.

Even though we could clean them ourselves...we just don't trust it.

We do use it but only after breaking it down and giving it a thorough cleaning. I can guarantee mousekeeping never touches them. It's a lot better coffee than they have at the QS stations.

Every morning! We usually don't eat big breakfasts, so we have bagels, cream cheese and fruit in the room. Have that with some coffee while we get ready in the morning.

Obviously I clean it first but it’s fantastic to have a cuppa in the morning while queuing for the bathroom and again at the end of the day. Refillable mugs are ideal if you’re close to the cs refill area. Not so good at a large resort .

We never used to because the coffee at the QS in the resort was always better.
Now, much to our surprise, the coffee in the room is much better, IMO, than the QS. It's a nice way to start the day while in your PJ's:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter