Do you always receive an email when waitlist goes through?

I saw the posting about the change in booking now allowing you to modify reservations online this afternoon so logged on to check on my wait-list, and saw that it had come through and my reservation had been changed, 10 minutes later I received an email confirmation for the wait-listed room.This was my first time wait-listing so I was really excited to get it.

The reason some may not be receiving emails is because confirming waitlists is a manual process and the advisor confirming is supposed to send the confirmation email. Its possible that the advisor didnt send the email. Though if you keep an eye online youll see the WL first disappear then you should see the booking.

Earlier this month, I got the email telling me my waitlist adding one more night at BC came through - I was amazed and thrilled at both getting the email, and more so, getting one more night during F & W! :)

Have not ever been notified via email. One time I was on the phone and while speaking with MS, my waitlist magically came through. Another time I received something in the mail letting me know.

Glad I found this thread. I just did my first waitlist today and they guaranteed a e-mail, after seeing all this I know to double check as well since some people don't seem to get the e-mails. Wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter