Do you and your significant other have a song?

No, probably because we have different approaches to music.
I rarely listen to lyrics, just the melody. My wife is appalled at some of the lyrics to the songs I like. Actually, I have a large collection on instrumental versions of songs.
My wife listens to lyrics, and rarely to the melody.
In general we both like anything by Cher, the Beatles and Weird Al!

Our first dance - Al Green's "Let's Stay Together". 25th anniversary of our first date next week. :)

Not necessarily "our song", but the first time DH and I hung out at his place the song Something Like That (BBQ Stain) by Tim Mcgraw was playing on the radio. So it brings back memories to that day 18 years ago.

In general we both like anything by Cher, the Beatles and Weird Al!
One More Minute would be a great song then
For us, we lean towards I Won't Say I'm In Love from Disney's Hercules. Even though the song didn't exist yet, it was her anthem when we first met.

Sort of. When we first got together one of the things we would do is we would go to showtune night at a local bar. One of the clips they would often play was the song "I Will Never Leave You" from the show Side Show. There's a lyric in the song that goes "evermore and always we'll be one though we're two." The inscription on the inside of my wedding band reads "evermore" and his reads "always".

Dream Come True by Frozen Ghost.

A Few

Alive & Kickin-Simple Minds
When I see you smile - Bad English
Black & Blue-Van Halen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter