do you collect anything ?

Penguins. :) DH's pick up line involved penguins and then he brought me a little stuffed penguin on our first date. Now I have over 200 :eek: :lmao:

I'm not sentimental and there is only one "item" that I feel emotionally attached to but I do have a large collection of German artist dolls (I no longer purchase them) and I have quite a bit of art, not sure I'd say I collect it though.

I collect lighthouses. I also collect keychains and have about 50 of them. It's a weird hobby I started years ago.

SMURFS! I've got about 150 little blue guys. Nowhere to display, so they're in a box. Good thing they're small....!

Besides dust?

Yeah. I collect Mulan and Mushu stuff. Boy is it hard to find. My husband collects some car stuff and some Elvis stuff.

I collect misc. Disney stuff. My mom insists everyone should collect something so through the years she has started collections of dust collectors for my 2 dds and me. (Dolls, figurines, vases....) Not sure where she thinks we will put it all and almost all of it is in boxes in the basement.:rolleyes: I told her years ago to please stop the collections I was running out of basement space.;)

Oh and youngest dd and I collect rocks and shells from places we visit.

Dh collects coins.

I think he collects everything because he never lets me throw anything away. He gets upset just watching those clean sweep/de-clutter shows..:rotfl:

I collect misc. Disney stuff. My mom insists everyone should collect something so through the years she has started collections of dust collectors for my 2 dds and me. (Dolls, figurines, vases....) Not sure where she thinks we will put it all and almost all of it is in boxes in the basement.:rolleyes: I told her years ago to please stop the collections I was running out of basement space.;)

Oh and youngest dd and I collect rocks and shells from places we visit.

I'd say Disney stuff too. Mainly Disney VHS movies... I just haven't had the heart to convert them to DVD because I love the clamshell looks.. LOL.
I've started my Disney Lenox China Collection, but only have 4 pieces so far.

We buy a Disney pin at each trip...

Over the years I've had a number of collections. Right now it's just Christmas ornaments (from where we travel) and Pez dispensers. DH has comic books and yes, he is 12.

willowtree angels and figurines and souvenier coffee mugs

I have a thing for Mickey Ears :goodvibes not the sort of thing you wear around the house but I love to collect them.

I'm also looking to start to collect Disney Precious Moments, they are lovely but there are no UK stockists which is such a shame.

I also collect shoes or at least that's what I tell my dh :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!