Do you consider Popeye(1980) and Dragonslyer Disney movies?

Notchuck

Earning My Ears
I do, despite being made for paramount. They are still made by the company and they had the more involvement in the project then paramount did from what ive read.
Also production companies legally own the property rights not the distributors so technically its disney

I do, despite being made for paramount. They are still made by the company and they had the more involvement in the project then paramount did from what ive read.
Also production companies legally own the property rights not the distributors so technically its disney

Popeye is one of my all-time favorite films. I have been able to build up a pretty decent autograph collection around the film, and even own the original "Tax" book from the film!
You can view the autographed photos here: http://www.autographshowcase.com/popeye.html

As for the film, I've read quite the opposite with Disney's involvement. Robert Altman and Jules Feiffer had nothing to do with Disney, nor any connection historically with the studio. It's pretty much the same thing as saying "Mars Needs Moms" is an actual Disney film.

And as for your username, I also have Mike No-Name's autograph on a "Not Chuck" picture as part of my Cars collection!

Popeye is one of my all-time favorite films. I have been able to build up a pretty decent autograph collection around the film, and even own the original "Tax" book from the film!
You can view the autographed photos here: http://www.autographshowcase.com/popeye.html

As for the film, I've read quite the opposite with Disney's involvement. Robert Altman and Jules Feiffer had nothing to do with Disney, nor any connection historically with the studio. It's pretty much the same thing as saying "Mars Needs Moms" is an actual Disney film.

And as for your username, I also have Mike No-Name's autograph on a "Not Chuck" picture as part of my Cars collection!
Actually Not Chuck is a side joke with my family(My last name is Woolery and the inside joke is were not chuck Woolery the game show host ) I didnt leran that the guys name was Not Chuck since a couple of days ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter