• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsDuck

DIS Veteran
In any sense of the word...

Looking to compare to a survey that my high schoolers responded to for their sociology class.

No debate necessary. :hippie:

Yes. I am becoming one, especially since having a daughter. I am really tired of all the ways that society sends the message we are fragile or inferior to men. Women are underrepresented in leadership positions, and that needs to change. And I’m not talking about politics either. I’m referring to CEOs (Fortune 500 perfect example), professional coaches, etc.

I obviously have no direct say in this. However, I will say that I fully support DW and DD11 to be and do anything they want to. DW is a very powerful and smart woman, literally and figuratively. DD11 is the apple of my eye, so....

Related to these lines, as I've mentioned in other posts all my kids play lacrosse. The girls game is SO different than the boys, it drives me bananas. I don't get it. I feel the girls should have the same rules as the boys. Put pads on them and let them have at it, hitting and all. Yes, for the record I'd be fine with making the rules for the boys like the girls, but the reason I would rather it be the other way is I don't like the rules for the girls.

Of course. Who wouldn’t want equal rights for men and women?

I think the no’s are basing their answer on some really bad stereotypes.

Look up a dictionary definition..it’s really as simple as that.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing anyone thinks women shouldn’t earn as much as men in similar positions. That’s part of having a feminist viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter