Do you decorate the outside of your camper?

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Just seeing what people do, especially for the holidays. Figured it paired with the do you decorate the inside of you camper thread. I'm planing on some haloween stuff, but not sure how much room i have. The pop up is limited in size!

I use outdoor lighting (mickey Halloween) and gel clings on the windows. I don't go as all out as some. There are some incredible campsites that must spend a fortune on their decorations...I love looping to see all of them...

See this is the feedback i need! I have limited space in a pop up. So window clings are a good idea! Keep them coming!

A Mickey head lamp with different color bulbs for each holiday. Most people have a 12" globe for the head but as a space saver you could make a smaller one.

A Mickey head lamp with different color bulbs for each holiday.
Denise,

Or you could get a color changing LED for $10 or less. I've made 6 Mickey lamps now and I put one of these in them. It comes with a remote that you can set whatever color you want or have it fade through all 12 combinations (my favorite)

5w-10w-e27-e14-led-bulbs-16-rgb-color-changing.jpg

j

Cool, im working on ideas, i usally make my own stuff for haloween , but like you said space!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!