• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you eat when you are upset?

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
This shuttle disaster has broken my heart. I'm very upset about this :( Today I'm having more trouble than I've ever had staying away from my comfort foods. I've been successful so far...I'm trying hard...but I'm really upset.

It doesn't help that all of my family lives in East Texas, they keep calling with news that isn't pleasant. Debris passed over our houses in Sabine County, Texas, some has fallen in the water supplies and the water will be shut off in some areas. Body parts found 11 miles from my houses and property :( It's just sad and upsetting and it makes me want to buy a bag of potato chips and stuff myself, or chocolate, what I wouldn't give for some dark chocolate right now.

Okay, *DEEP CLEANSING BREATH*...I'm alright, I can do this. I'm okay.

Are you okay? {{{HUGS}}} and encouragement to any WISH buddies feeling the same way I feel today.

Katholyn

Kath,

Just hang on...like all of us...
I am wanting some comfort food right now, too.
It is all too sad, and I tend to eat when I am sad or depressed.
I have had a few chips, and a few other things. But, you know, we will get through this.

I know it is tough, it is always hard when bad things happen.
Let's get through this together!

{hugs}
Lisajl

Yes.
This has been an extremely difficult week with very serious layoff scares, and now the space shuttle. I feel as though I have been eating junk 24/7 :(

{{{HUGS}}} Jenz, hang in there. We can do this together.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

A very sad day indeed. Yep, I eat when I'm stressed but then I also eat when the stress is over and when I'm happy too so go figure.

I have been picking all day, but I have stuck to the low carbs...did tomatoes and cheese cubes in Italian dressing and have been picking on it all day....It has been very hard :(

I definitely tend to eat when emotions are high. I try to do like glo - make sure I am eating legal. A cup of good hot herbal tea with a pkt of splenda ... often is all I need. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter