Do you ever go to a resort to hang out when not a guest?

I'm debating taking a little break for a QS dinner before evening EMH at MK (and obviously before the fireworks - though I'm nervous about them since I LOVED Wishes) on my upcoming vacation. Right now it's between Contempo Cafe or Captain Cooks.

Yep, all the time! We have to pick out where we're going to stay next. Watch out, though, resort hopping can sometimes lead to DVC membership!

We resort hop, but it is usually during the holidays when we want to see the decorations. We generally incorporate a meal at one of the resorts, and of course some shopping. I doubt I would travel to any resort to just camp out in a lobby, I need a purpose.

I actually stayed at the Grand Floridian but I LOVED the atmosphere there. I would totally go to listen to the grand piano and the big band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter