Do you ever just sit and smile....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I am doing that right now....I know why but I'm sitting here thinking - I bet you look pretty dumb to people that would walk by.....

I just love touching other people's hearts and can't help being happy and smiley when I know it has......

I heard you're pretty special, 99.:) It's good that you can touch someone's heart. I'm glad you're smiling.:)

I don't know why, but if I sit around and smiling, people think I'm up to something.;)

LOL Browneyes, me too.

December 99, I am glad you are happy!:D You're a very nice person!!

Usually same here browneyes....they usually think I'm up to no good or I've read an absolutely funny email...but usually if that's the case I'm laughing very loudly!!!!! ROFL

I'm glad your happy & smiling, Chris! :) :) :)

People think I am up to something too, if I sit around smiling. :) Esp. my DH. He'll keep asking me what's wrong? why are you smiling? :teeth: :teeth:

I'm glad you having a good morning. If I sit and smile, I get accused of planning or thinking of something bad. Don't know why, I'm not usually one to do anything bad, but that's what Stephen would think.

Hope every day brings a smile to your face. :D :D

And from what I have read on the DIS, you bring a smile to a lot of other people's faces too. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter